Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do AirTran Pilots have the BALLS to take off there Hats?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard from a friend that was working this morning that he couldn't find a single AirTran guy in the C concourse with his hat on. Seems to be going great!

Great, It's been going swell for us at UAL as well. Months later we still have no hats...we showed them. that's why we got......oh yeah we got nothing. Go ALPA

You're right...he would. And McCain would be furious. Glad Obama won.

I give that a big second......What a difference with him at the G-20 compared to Bush. Amazing what a real leader with common sense, intelligence and a creative imagination can do!

Last edited:
Great, It's been going swell for us at UAL as well. Months later we still have no hats...we showed them. that's why we got......oh yeah we got nothing. Go ALPA

Yes I agree....There is more to improving your contract than the hat issue. But for us it is a good start for showing some solidarity. United has other issues as well which I think ALPA is address as best they can.

Maybe I was there a little too early. I saw more pilots with there hat on than with it off. Mine was off but a little disappointed in the rest.

Maybe I was there a little too early. I saw more pilots with there hat on than with it off. Mine was off but a little disappointed in the rest.

I can't stand it anymore:
(sorry)

there - adverb 1 : in or at that place <stand over there> —often used interjectionally

their - adjective 1 : of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action <their furniture> <their verses> <their being seen>

they're - they are

Did you mention it to them?

There is an option. We had a "hat wearer" who was approached about his hat. He next claimed he had been harrassed and was too upset too fly. Pilot who approached him got fired. But wait that's when ALPA stepped in and got him his job back....No that's incorrect, he is still fired, they did what they do best Nothing. GO ALPA

Latest resources

Back