Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do AirTran Pilots have the BALLS to take off there Hats?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sigh :rolleyes: Yes, I know about unity. But once again, it misses the point when half the pilot group has not worn the hat for years anyway. Management is not going to be impressed, they're just going to yawn and assume it's business as usual.

I think Coach might just have a coronary...

Now if we all got together and wore some two-toned golf shoes with our uniform...

Well, if we're going to do it, let's do it right. A lame attempt with some pilots participating, some not participating, and some not even aware of what's going on is worse than if we did nothing at all.

If you could understand english and read then you'd understand that my post wasn't a surrender. If you would like to start a new tread comparing union accomplishments then I'm ready. Believe it or not, dumba$$, I want you airtran guys to do well. We all need to do better and attempt to bring this industry back.

I'll let the other viewers this thread decide who the dumba$$ is.

Wow we're spoiled here at swa. I think some of you guys need to take a deep breath and look around for a momment. What ever happened to being THANKFUL to have a good job, especially in the current enviroment? Is this TA perfect? No. Is it probably the best we can do right now? yes? maybe? One thing I can tell you is voting this down will change things only for the worse. GK is committed to this codeshare crap. Nothing will change his mind. He is to scared to let us attempt it. That sucks, but it's a fact, and he's the boss. The company will not come back to the table to "make things right" and we will end up in the hands of a judge. How do you think that will turn out?? Maybe this is good enough for now and we can try again in 2 years when the industry isn't in the crapper. btw, I'm a FO and this is screwing my career too. I expected to upgrade in 6ish years and 4 more years in the right seat is depressing, but things change.
p.s. "starving lance captains"?? are you kidding me? 200K is starving?? If you are a lance captain and have a life dependent on that parttime captain salary then you're a idiot. I personally dont like the program and will be happy to see it reduced.

Your knowledge of the RLA is pathetic. The only way SWAPA will end up in front of a judge is if SWA declares bankruptcy and you'll have other things to worry about if that happens. Unfortunately, weenies such as yourself make the prospect of self help (which is dictated by the RLA) extremely unlikely if continued negotiations bog down.

By the way, if you possessed basic observation skills you could see that I don't work for AirTran anymore. Also, your spelling and punctuation need improvement.

Don't you think you should layoff all those dead weight training instructors you have first???

That would be a good start to making Air Tran a fun place to be. No more nazi training peeps would help.

Which ones would those be? Are you talking about the couple of line guys that everyone complains about constantly or avoids altogether, or are you talking about the retired guys?

Just asking since you seem to know so much about our company.

Which ones would those be? Are you talking about the couple of line guys that everyone complains about constantly or avoids altogether, or are you talking about the retired guys?..

Interresting twist. Can't teach or too tough on rides?

Screw the hats, dump the jacket

Hats are one thing, but ditching the leather jacket would send a stronger message. We all know how much they (or any pilot) like those leather jackets. I digged mine in a previous life. Good Luck!!

So whats the word??? Everyone has their hats off? Any reaction from the Mgmt types?

I heard from a friend that was working this morning that he couldn't find a single AirTran guy in the C concourse with his hat on. Seems to be going great!

Latest resources

Back