Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do AirTran Pilots have the BALLS to take off there Hats?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't stand it anymore:
(sorry)

there - adverb 1 : in or at that place <stand over there> —often used interjectionally

their - adjective 1 : of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action <their furniture> <their verses> <their being seen>

they're - they are

And if I could just add:

lose (p: luze) verb 1: to misplace <lose one's mind> 2: to suffer a loss <don't be a loser>

loose (p: luse) adj. 1: slack <a loose noose> 2: to set free <the moose is loose>

And if I could just add:

lose (p: luze) verb 1: to misplace <lose one's mind> 2: to suffer a loss <don't be a loser>

loose (p: luse) adj. 1: slack <a loose noose> 2: to set free <the moose is loose>

Thank you. I am tired of reading about so n so is such a "looser."

Yes, as an example: My noose is looser than your noose...

Well I don't know where you work but at UAL the noose is not loose at all. So it is very possible your noose is looser. Hopefully your noose isn't being wrapped a round your neck by a "looser" like tilton. (sorry couldn't think of a word that fit and rhymed with loser.)

Well I don't know where you work but at UAL the noose is not loose at all. So it is very possible your noose is looser. Hopefully your noose isn't being wrapped a round your neck by a "looser" like tilton. (sorry couldn't think of a word that fit and rhymed with loser.)

Is it true they've come up with some kind of Captain monitoring program using the F/O's? Does sound sort of big brotherish for sure.

Hat Trick

"Hat stories" have been around for a long time. Here's one we heard as new-hires: One day, at the end of the preflight checklist, the S/O called "Hats" and the F/O responded "On". They both put on their hats, and explain to the CA that it's a new policy that came down while he was on vacation. He had a short temper, and fumed that such stupidity was just what he would expect from Flight Ops. It was "Hats -- Off" at the end of the taxi checklist, and "Hats -- On" at the end of the after landing checklist. The CA, of course, did not comply and got even angrier. As they approached the jetway, the F/O asked the S/O: "Look, isn't that the same agent that wrote up last week's Captain for not wearing a hat?" The CA totally lost it, yanked open the sliding window, and screamed at the terrified agent: "I'm not wearing a **** hat for you or any other ****!"

Then he noticed the F/O and S/O rolling on the floor. :p

"Hat stories" have been around for a long time. Here's one we heard as new-hires: One day, at the end of the preflight checklist, the S/O called "Hats" and the F/O responded "On". They both put on their hats, and explain to the CA that it's a new policy that came down while he was on vacation. He had a short temper, and fumed that such stupidity was just what he would expect from Flight Ops. It was "Hats -- Off" at the end of the taxi checklist, and "Hats -- On" at the end of the after landing checklist. The CA, of course, did not comply and got even angrier. As they approached the jetway, the F/O asked the S/O: "Look, isn't that the same agent that wrote up last week's Captain for not wearing a hat?" The CA totally lost it, yanked open the sliding window, and screamed at the terrified agent: "I'm not wearing a **** hat for you or any other ****!"

Then he noticed the F/O and S/O rolling on the floor. :p
That's a good one.

Rumor...the CEO and CP pass by an FO not wearing his hat.
The CP says "WHERE IS YOUR HAT?".
The FO says " it's in my flight bag".
The CP says " WHY ISN'T IT ON YOUR HEAD?"
The FO says " I think I would look pretty silly wearing a flight bag on my head."

Last edited:
That's a good one.

Rumor...the CEO and CP pass by an FO not wearing his hat.
The CP says "WHERE IS YOUR HAT?".
The FO says " it's in my flight bag".
The CP says " WHY ISN'T IT ON YOUR HEAD?"
The FO says " I think I would look pretty silly wearing a flight bag on my head."

That would be VW. He was great to fly with. He is a great guy, you should ask around or ask him about his first day of new hire training when we was at a commuter.

Latest resources

Back