• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe I just found this thread.

When I was flying 135, I was bringing back an airplane from FTY, and started feeling a little weak on the ride over in a different guys 210.

When we finally got to FTY, I hauled the mail across the ramp narrowly missing the spinning prop on an A-36 that was being marshalled out. The line guy who was doing the marshalling went looking to chew me out for making the Bonanza guy hit the brakes to keep from hitting me. He finally caught up with me on my second trip to take the Hugstables to the pool, and probably left the mens room screaming.

I'd like to say the flight back home was without adventure, but the squirlies started while climbing out. The only thing in the airplane was my boss's backpack which was accidentally left. After relieving myself there, the nausea set in, and I ended up repainting the side of the airplane.

Upon arrival, things were still not as they should have been, and instead of greeting my boss who was waiting on the airplane, I hopped in his truck and drove to the FBO. After that episode, I returned to the hangar with his truck to find him screaming something about his backpack.... Forgot about the groundhogs in there and left it in the airplane.

Also had an attack or two at my present job, but thankfully no explosions....

We had an interesting event take place at the regional I use to work for. Male Captain, Female F/O flying in a good old J-31, no lav as you all know. Well this crew had a full load of pax and a scheduled 1 hour flight turned into 2 with weather enroute. The Captain realized he was getting a real bad case of the trots, he held it as long as possible.

When the pressure and pain were more than he could bare he took everything out of his flightbag, put a trash bag in it and then set the flightbag between the Capt and F/O seats. This particular J-31 had no cockpit door, just the curtin so when he droped his drawers and started to blow mud his a$$ was pointing right at the powerlevers and his female crewmember, and the rest of his body was in the isle between seats 1ABC. After the first round he was horrified when he had to go for round two. When it was all over he took the flight bag and put it in the rear onboard carry on closet. What a day at the office.

when flying 580s in PTK and had a friend who is now with fedex that shall remain nameless use a Burger King cup for the almighty pushback. Now that takes talent! Also had a guy that brought a 5 gallon pickle bucket and some trash bags and he even brought an old toilet seat with him to sit on the top. We all gave hime crap about it but hey, when the "tremors" creep up on ya who's laughing now;)

Pickle said:
Anyone from jetBlue on here, ask John Jr. (from Amerijet) about diarrhea in a freighter, TOL-MEM-JAN-MSY. I think the only time he was in his seat was takeoff to gear up and gear down to landing.

This wouldn't be Mike A., would it?

I had the same thing on a 727 PSM-MCO-PSM. At least you can go out side the cockpit.... It went on for almost a week. A lot of trash bags.

great stuff

Oh man, I needed this thread tonight--ain't nothing like some good crap stories to get me laughing out loud. For a while here I'd almost forgotten why I became an aviator.....so I can have some good stories to tell the grandchildren someday that will become family lore :)

Someone mentioned having a solid grasp on what to indulge on before a leg...

Well, Ol' Sbarros let me down last week. Grabbed a quick bite in PHL and then headed to BUF. I was about completely useless the entire leg...just concentrating. We brought that jungle jet down like a pawnee after a release...

Trotted all the way to the john.

On a random note, while providing a rather explosive tune in the mens room, I was joined in song by an award winning vomit fit one stall over.
10 pounds lighter and quite relieved, I flew another 3 legs in peace.

T-Hawk

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back