• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to hire 300 pilots this year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta's the only legacy airline that hasn't furloughed this time around. I count my blessings everyday.

This is bit of a drift but I am curious as to whether anyone has lost a logbook and how did you address it if you interviewed? I lost mine about 2 years ago but I have trip sheets from my current company that covers the past two years plus training records. Any advice???

You can pull your last application for a license or type as it will have your flight time as you reported it. If was accepted so therefore it is a controlling document.

Just what I was told many pears ago.

Hi!

ArtVandalay: I assume you are just flaming, to see our reaction.
If you were actually being serious, do you just make stuff up?
Compare the number of times, % of pilots, EVER furloughed by DAL, with everyone else: AA, UAL, USA, NWA, etc., etc.
You are SO wrong!

cliff
LFW

Hi!

ArtVandalay: I assume you are just flaming, to see our reaction.
If you were actually being serious, do you just make stuff up?
Compare the number of times, % of pilots, EVER furloughed by DAL, with everyone else: AA, UAL, USA, NWA, etc., etc.
You are SO wrong!

cliff
LFW
Cliff:
No more NBO?
Where is LFW?

I heard from somebody on the job that the VP of Diversity (What's that pay?) has made public statements that the First All African American crew (ASA) Captain will be the first hired and the F/O the second when we turn it on again......

Hi!

BillL: U R wrong. If they don't work for Compass, they won't be in the top 20 of the new hires, and if they aren't at Mesaba they won't be 21-29.

The ACMI co. I worked for moved me from NBO to LFW (Lome, Togo). So, after finishing my tour of East Africa (12 countries in Africa plus the Comoros Islands and Yemen), I am now touring West Africa...11 countries there so far. They said I am going to Europe for an MD-83 PAX contract, but I'm not holding my breath! They said I would be in Dubai by Aug....2009!!!! last time!

cliff
LFW

Hi!

BillL: U R wrong. If they don't work for Compass, they won't be in the top 20 of the new hires, and if they aren't at Mesaba they won't be 21-29.

And if 300 of the bypassers want to return, none of the above will be in there either.

Latest resources

Back