• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to hire 300 pilots this year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They'll hire 300 this year and layoff 500 in three years. I would never go to delta, they are too layoff happy.

Yeah, you should go to a place like Flexjet that isn't "layoff happy".

I think it's been almost 8 years since Delta has furloughed and we have hired close to 1000 pilots since 2007 with no furloughs. Not quite sure if that puts Delta in the "layoff happy" category.

They'll hire 300 this year and layoff 500 in three years. I would never go to delta, they are too layoff happy.

Sounds like you would bust the psych exam anyway for being a debbie downer.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Always a chance, but highly unlikely. If you feel that strongly though, don't apply and good luck to you. I think we have a bright future here and with that last AE results, a lot of movement.

Quick question about the Delta app. I'm still waiting on a few internal recs. If I submit the app now will the aforementioned pilots still be able to upload their recs?

Quick question about the Delta app. I'm still waiting on a few internal recs. If I submit the app now will the aforementioned pilots still be able to upload their recs?
Yes, you just have to re-update it on airline apps after you see the letters on your application. They will show up on the app after you re-update it.

Always a chance, but highly unlikely. If you feel that strongly though, don't apply and good luck to you. I think we have a bright future here and with that last AE results, a lot of movement.

Really? All I am doing is moving backwards! Like your optimism though....

Latest resources

Back