• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta to hire 300 pilots this year

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to activate the account from a company computer; can't do it from home. It's really not that hard to do. I've used mine to submit two recs already. There is already an account established for all the former NWA dudes ([email protected]), they just have to activate it. At the top of the DeltaNet screen there is a link to "NWA Links" and on the next page is a link to all the documents showing how to activate the account.
Thanks! That helps.

How about the traditional Delta guys... how do you activate your Delta email?

Last edited:
I actually just returned from a long mil leave myself in January. I'd really be guessing... don't know your answer, but I'll see what I can find out. While on leave I was able to get into deltanet and travelnet, but couldn't get into iCrew or the delta internal network, so no delta.com email access while on mil. I'm sure they can write and submit letters, but I have heard that they want it from that delta.com email as much as possible.

I actually just returned from a long mil leave myself in January. I'd really be guessing... don't know your answer, but I'll see what I can find out. While on leave I was able to get into deltanet and travelnet, but couldn't get into iCrew or the delta internal network, so no delta.com email access while on mil. I'm sure they can write and submit letters, but I have heard that they want it from that delta.com email as much as possible.
Thanks. I deleted my question, because I realized my reading and comprehension failed me yet again...

"For recommendations from inactive Delta employees and all others, please send the request to their personal e-mail. "

I did it from my home computer, but that was a few years ago. I beleive that the initial sing in info is on the DALnet, but if someone needs help, call the CPSC.

Congrats Delta!!!!!!! Finally, someone moving FORWARD! BTW, will you guys PLEASE tell me what technique you're using to get your geezers to leave?!?

I've talked to a few folks that would like to give me a recommendation, but don't have a Delta.com email address. Can someone give a quick down and dirty on how to get one? I don't want to be pushy and make them go on a hunt on how to do it. Also, there are a couple folks from NWA that have been on Mil leave for years and don't have any Delta anything yet, except employee number. Can they till get a Delta email? Can they submit a rec if they can't get one?

Thanks.
Grunt.

Have them call the "help desk" to set one up it is free.

So, what airplanes do you really fly, other than things that go bang I shot in TBS?

Have them call the "help desk" to set one up it is free.

So, what airplanes do you really fly, other than things that go bang I shot in TBS?
KC135, RC26, CRJ series

Latest resources

Back