• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the Least Respected Brand in America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And, if you bring up outsourcing, address paying AT pilots less for flying the same plane please.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'd be glad to.

It's a merger agreement that expires Dec. 2014.

Your outsourcing is a continuous way of doing business. For 20 years and counting. You know, with no end in sight.

Sorry. Not even close to the same thing General and you know it.

Clearly, profits show otherwise. That's all the proof you need. I'm glad you and some others on here agree with some blogs.

And, if you bring up outsourcing, address paying AT pilots less for flying the same plane please.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Already done, you obtuse twit. Just like many times before, but most recently in post 58 on the "1500 hour" thread. You should actually read some of what other people write sometimes, especially when they're answering your specific question.

You ask questions, they're answered, then you pretend you didn't see them, then you ask the same question again. Over and over. This seems to make you think that you're some sort of "sage debater" or something, but it actually just makes other people on this forum think you're an idiot.

Bubba

What about Mesa? Or Waffle House?

I'd be glad to.

It's a merger agreement that expires Dec. 2014.

Your outsourcing is a continuous way of doing business. For 20 years and counting. You know, with no end in sight.

Sorry. Not even close to the same thing General and you know it.

Huh? The FIRST thing you do in a merger is pay equally for equal sized planes, UNLESS something is fishy. Hmmmmm. That was deplorable, and you all know it.

Speaking of an agreement, didn't you guys have a "Process Agreement" that was signed by your boss, and it included binding arbitration if a SLI wasn't agreed upon? What happened to that? Answer that Red.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Already done, you obtuse twit. Just like many times before, but most recently in post 58 on the "1500 hour" thread. You should actually read some of what other people write sometimes, especially when they're answering your specific question.

You ask questions, they're answered, then you pretend you didn't see them, then you ask the same question again. Over and over. This seems to make you think that you're some sort of "sage debater" or something, but it actually just makes other people on this forum think you're an idiot.

Bubba

And of course you can't make a concise answer, because you know you can't, you acute twit! Paying someone less money to fly the same sized plane is outsourcing, to the MAX. You jackholes just can't see it thanks to your bloviated egos. Guess what? You fly an old orange and purple 733 for 5 legs a day, ending up in Midland.

And the truth helps when debating. I speak it, you and Red dance around it. Tell me, what happened to that "Process Agreement" and the signature by your boss and the binding arbitration part? Tell us. Why did that go away, and do you agree with it?

Bye Bye---General Lee

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Best use of my time on this board yet was putting that phony on ignore.

Latest resources

Back