• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the Least Respected Brand in America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The shame of it is that there is a lot of sense in some of the things he says, it's just that his rather, shall we say, "robust" posting style makes it hard to make out the sense amid all the fluff.

The shame of it is that there is a lot of sense in some of the things he says, it's just that his rather, shall we say, "robust" posting style makes it hard to make out the sense amid all the fluff.

The reason "he" sometimes manages to get a coherent thought to come out of his keyboard is due to the Aspergers Syndrome he is being treate for. I have a friend who's kid has the syndrome, he is obsessed with trains and can tell you how many rivets are on a 1900 era steam train, depending on the variant, I wouldn't let him drive a train of any sort. The Genny is cut from the same cloth, and I wouldn't let him near any plane except paper ones. The Genny is no more a pilot than my dog is an alpaca. The real truth is when he writes/composes on his own, he writes at the 8th grade level.

PBR - I genuinely think you are on to something...it's either that or he is paid by <flightinfo> to do this ...in which case they have failed.

This site has fallen off the cliff because of GL.., many decent posters have migrated because this has become a circus where the one clown insists on his court jester act in every corner.

Not only does he destroy healthy debate but he creates a bad vibe for DAL pilots...I mean lets face it - none of them come out and tell him to stop the mania,

Play him at his game (bizarre) or leave the whole site to him

And to the Moderators.... Pathetic and shame on you for letting the 'special ed' kid a class where he is snickered at...I mean seriously get a pair and dump him

fv

PBR - I genuinely think you are on to something...it's either that or he is paid by <flightinfo> to do this ...in which case they have failed.

This site has fallen off the cliff because of GL.., many decent posters have migrated because this has become a circus where the one clown insists on his court jester act in every corner.

Not only does he destroy healthy debate but he creates a bad vibe for DAL pilots...I mean lets face it - none of them come out and tell him to stop the mania,

Play him at his game (bizarre) or leave the whole site to him

And to the Moderators.... Pathetic and shame on you for letting the 'special ed' kid a class where he is snickered at...I mean seriously get a pair and dump him

fv

Wow, sounds like you might cry here. You can always use the IGNORE function, if you can't handle it...... Maybe you're flying to Islamabad tonight and you are nervous? Look, keep your chin up, put the hanky down, and try to not be so sensitive. You'll be ok, even if you have to be in the ME. Remember, use the ignore function, it may help you mentally.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Poor little FO GL

Crying for someone on FI to ignore him..is that a first?

.maybe he's embarrassed with Lucille in iHop that he's looking silly.."oh I hope he puts me on ignore list"

Poor little FO GL

Do,what you know ...what the skipper tells you to do

Poor little FO GL

Latest resources

Back