• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the Least Respected Brand in America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the world needs now is a swimsuit competition between Denny's waitresses and Delta flight attendants.

Let's settle this once and for all.

I think Denny's would win.

Scoreboard,

You know there are no Grand Slam's on Delta, just unlimited Sundaes. The General eats them all the time will deadheading.

Last edited:
General Lee is one of the least respected "pilots" on this board and, supposedly, he works for Delta. I guess this blog must be on to something.

You have had zero posts with any relevance. Zip. None.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think Denny's would win.

Scoreboard,

You know there are no Grand Slam's on Delta, just unlimited Sundaes. There General eats them all the time will deadheading.

You speak "gooder" English than me do.... Come on man, does SWA require a highschool degree? "There" or "Their?" "Will" deadheading... Idiot! And the sundaes across the Atlantic beat your peanuts and pretzels. (And not only while deadheading, during cruise flight, too)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You speak "gooder" English than me do.... Come on man, does SWA require a highschool degree? "There" or "Their?" Idiot! And the sundaes across the Atlantic beat your peanuts and pretzels.

Bye Bye---General Lee

THERE. I changed it for you General. Great debating skills.

Try this.. Delta Least Respected brand. SW 7th most admired in the world.

Your turn. (PS, outsourcing up next)

You speak "gooder" English than me do.... Come on man, does SWA require a highschool degree? "There" or "Their?" "Will" deadheading... Idiot! And the sundaes across the Atlantic beat your peanuts and pretzels. (And not only while deadheading, during cruise flight, too)

Bye Bye---General Lee

THERE. I changed it for you General. Great debating skills.

Try this.. Delta Least Respected brand. SW 7th most admired in the world.

Your turn. (PS, outsourcing up next)

Clearly, profits show otherwise. That's all the proof you need. I'm glad you and some others on here agree with some blogs.

And, if you bring up outsourcing, address paying AT pilots less for flying the same plane please.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ha!!!

I was thinking the same about you!!

;):rolleyes:

You too Dash, but you get crazy when you're mad. Don't blow an artery while you're at it. Yikes.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back