• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot arrested.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While fact is often stranger than fiction, this was probably just the result of a pair of overzealous wanna be keystone cops who got their ego's deflated. In all likelihood this is a standup guy who's getting jammed up for challenging their (percieved) authority.

Typical DAL pilot mentality, the world revolves around them. I am sure he is still wondering what he did wrong. :)

Comments like that piss me off Slacker. I used to work at DAL and now SWA. Hate to burst your bubble dude, but just as many "world revolving" dooshbags at Southwest as there were at Delta. Same mix of mostly good guys and good pilots and handful of "others" at both airlines. I know you've been told from day one how cool we are and what great sticks we are compared to the rest, but reality is different. Some Delta captains even do the walkaround!

And I'd think twice about throwing stones about dumb-ass pilot behavior. We have our own.... Should I go into details about any of our recent arrests?

Yup, did the walkaround this am in POS in the rain, but used an umbrella! I also went to the taxi stand and bought doubles (hint, not a cocktail) for the whole crew. I do at least one walkaround per month if I need it or not. A double in Trinidad is 2 pieces of flat bread with spicy chick peas and pepper sauce on them. You better be colon clean before you eat one because you will be soon.

Yup, did the walkaround this am in POS in the rain, but used an umbrella! I also went to the taxi stand and bought doubles (hint, not a cocktail) for the whole crew. I do at least one walkaround per month if I need it or not. A double in Trinidad is 2 pieces of flat bread with spicy chick peas and pepper sauce on them. You better be colon clean before you eat one because you will be soon.
Thanks Dad-off to bed with you.

Since you're so awesome, why not let the FO do the outbound leg once in a while? He (or she) would probably appreciate landing somewhere other than ATL or JFK more than a .25TTD colon cleanse.

DAL captains - 'Well, I'll fly the first leg...'

Last edited:
Funny... I was landing yesterday afternoon- winds were out of the northeast gusting to 25, and the only people asking for a windcheck were the Aceys. I thought DAL owned wind checks...

Ah, irony.

DAL should have copyrighted "wind check" and charged others a royalty each time it was used.

Last edited:
Amazing how blatantly envious of DAL pilots some of the people are on here
Geez, especially you DAL RJ guys. The only reason you have a job is because of DAL. If you can't get hired at DAL, so be it, but you look like morons calling them names because of it.

Brother, you my man are a complete idiot

Wow, you do at least 1 walk around per month. Don't get off your a$$ much do ya? Sounds like your a blast to work with. Goodnight grandpa!

Latest resources

Back