• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Delta pilot arrested.

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Interesting details, lets wait and see if the details are correct.

partypilot1

AIN'T LIFE GRAND!
Total Time
I know a pilot he tried to strong arm, I heard bad things about him. There is a video on avweb of him critiquing the A380 landing at Oshkosh

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
I didn't see in the article that he was a Delta pilot.

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
Typical DAL pilot mentality, the world revolves around them. I am sure he is still wondering what he did wrong. :)

spudskier

Total Time
<enuf
Typical DAL pilot mentality, the world revolves around them. I am sure he is still wondering what he did wrong. :)

Mmm hmm, double breasted t-shirt, demanding fuel, probably wearing his hat too! Sounds bitter and unhappy while being pompous... definitely an ATL based DAL guy :D

partypilot1

AIN'T LIFE GRAND!
Total Time
I recommend, when getting arrested, not to mention who you work for unless you are in uniform.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Did he try to takeoff on the taxiway?

800Dog

Total Time
Alot
Mmm hmm, double breasted t-shirt, demanding fuel, probably wearing his hat too! Sounds bitter and unhappy while being pompous... definitely an ATL based DAL guy :D

He is also a guy that does a tremendous amount of volunteer work at his church and for the community. My $$ says the bitter/pompous ones were the small town hick cops. Lets see how it plays out.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
He is also a guy that does a tremendous amount of volunteer work at his church and for the community. My $$ says the bitter/pompous ones were the small town hick cops. Lets see how it plays out.

It appears they weren't even real police officers. These "peace officer" auxiliary-types are the worst. Power hungry and not fit to be police officers.

Griffin code enforcement officers were called to the airport on Wednesday for a report of a pilot disrupting the airport. Gryder was driving his car across the runway and taxiway, Griffin Police Investigator Bryan Clanton said.

The two officers approached the suspect and he gave them a fake name. After learning the pilot was Gryder, the officers attempted to issue him six citations, police said.

crj567

This happened at an uncontrolled airport South of ATL. I have seen this type of thing turn out to be a lot different than the initial facts of the case. Simple statement.

Yeah-

Let's see. I usually drive my car all over the airport, then get out and jump in my big-ass plane and try to run over the cops.....

-Pretty standard stuff... What are we gonna do for fun after lunch?

-You make excuses for this type of behavior (only because it was a DAL guy,) then wonder why everyone thinks you are such a tool.

(Ever wonder how such a freak who would try to run over the cops with his airplane rather than sign some freaking tickets "ever got through the interview?")

-You are just drowning in KoolAid, ACL. At least you could admit that this guy was a tool-this was pretty out-of-bounds behavior.

slaquer5

Total Time
>19k
Yeah-

Let's see. I usually drive my car all over the airport, then get out and jump in my big-ass plane and try to run over the cops.....

-Pretty standard stuff... What are we gonna do for fun after lunch?

OK now if your serious I want to party with you :) :) :)