• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilot arrested.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is also a guy that does a tremendous amount of volunteer work at his church and for the community. My $$ says the bitter/pompous ones were the small town hick cops. Lets see how it plays out.

This is the Dan Gryder I met who flew for Wal-Mart Stores in the early 90's. It is not the Dan I remember. Sorry to hear.

CRJ567. Give it up it has nothing to do with being a DAL guy. Pi$$ off.

On the two uncontrolled airports that I have hangared at in TX, I have driven all over the airfield. I have waited to land for kids to get off the runway. It is an uncontrolled field. That is my point. People drive down the runways and taxiways all of the time.

You go in to uncontrolled fields all of the time. In my ten years at ASA I had to wait at least five times for cars to get off the runway.

Last edited:
$5 says it's Genital Lee.

Gup

A-cup,

I fly the 767, and Buzo should collect your $5. Also, I live on the North side, and I don't own a small plane. Nope.

Bye Bye--General Lee

"...driving his car across the runway and taxiway.."

So, in Georgia, I guess we take-off on runways, land on taxiways, drive cars across runways and taxiways .....What do we use highways for again ?

This is very confusing.

YKMKR

Don't forget park on driveways, and drive on parkways.

CRJ567. Give it up it has nothing to do with being a DAL guy. Pi$$ off.

On the two uncontrolled airports that I have hangared at in TX, I have driven all over the airfield. I have waited to land for kids to get off the runway. It is an uncontrolled field. That is my point. People drive down the runways and taxiways all of the time.

You go in to uncontrolled fields all of the time. In my ten years at ASA I had to wait at least five times for cars to get off the runway.

Some guys have all the luck....

Sure, there are tools at all the airlines-but making excuses for this a-hole is pretty sad. I hope they fire this jackwad.

Latest resources

Back