Delta pilot arrested.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It always happens in 3's

Delta is off the hook now. Everything happens in 3's (taxiway landing, overflight, and now this).

United still has two to go. The pilot pulled off the flight in London was the first.

Watch your six out there.

Amazing how blatantly envious of DAL pilots some of the people are on here and quick to start pointing fingers based on one "news" article. Which of course may or may not be riddled with half truths or missing important info.
But the worst is you guys that like to lump certain behavior with certain airlines. Most pilots I've met from all kinds of backgrounds are good folks. Yes, there are a few jerks at every airline, no one has more than any other that I can see.
Just like Captains who are always complaining about F/O's and F/O's who always complain about Captains, it's usually the complainer that is the weak link. Well I would say you guys who need to constantly stereotype people have a serious inferiority complex.
Geez, especially you DAL RJ guys. The only reason you have a job is because of DAL. If you can't get hired at DAL, so be it, but you look like morons calling them names because of it.

We have a WINNER!

Stay tuned for the next episode of STUPID PILOT TRICKS... right here on flightinfo!

Typical DAL pilot mentality, the world revolves around them. I am sure he is still wondering what he did wrong. :)

I wouldn't say that the World turns around them, but Delta indeed hires overachivers.
Just look at Delta's selection and quantity and quality of applications.
Delta has the most General Officers, ex Blue Angels/Thunderbirds, U2/SR-71 drivers, carrier pilots, etc. out of all other majors combined.
The best pilots come to Delta, it is true.

Very few minorities, women, couch potatoes or cowboys who can't do anything.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that the World turns around them, but Delta indeed hires overachivers.
Just look at Delta's selection and quantity and quality of applications.
Delta has the most General Officers, ex Blue Angels/Thunderbirds, U2/SR-71 drivers, carrier pilots, etc. out of all other majors combined.
The best pilots come to Delta, it is true.

EMB, part of what you preach is true, but only because Delta has more pilots than any other airline; and you forgot Astronauts? For the record I'm not a Delta pilot, but I have many good friends who are.

I don't recall filling out any of those squares on my affirmative action survey. I guess short cuts don't apply to cowboys.

AWE SHUCKS

Let me see if I have this right...

The man runs a business at the airport bringing in money and potential new pilots to the airport. He probably buys thousands of dollars worth of fuel from the airport. He spends his time off from work supporting general aviation and caring for classic old airplanes, helping keep a little aviation history flying. He does charitable work introducing kids to aviation.

And someone from the airport calls the police on him because he drove a car across the runway at this uncontrolled field?

Unbelievable.

Latest resources

Back