• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Love Field Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. The seven that thought they could run the clock out for arbitration.

Didn't your boss sign off on that in the Process Agreement?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Didn't your boss sign off on that in the Process Agreement?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not that you know jack diddly about the process agreement, but yes, our boss did sign off on it; thanks for pointing it out. That would be the agreement that said all parties "wanted to avoid" arbitration, and that both pilot groups agreed to send the agreement to the pilots for a vote. GK enforced it, and both sides voted as they had agreed to. It seems the process agreement was followed. You satisfied now?

Bubba

Not that you know jack diddly about the process agreement, but yes, our boss did sign off on it; thanks for pointing it out. That would be the agreement that said all parties "wanted to avoid" arbitration, and that both pilot groups agreed to send the agreement to the pilots for a vote. GK enforced it, and both sides voted as they had agreed to. It seems the process agreement was followed. You satisfied now?

Bubba

Riiiiiiight Bubba. You TRY to make it sound like everyone was holding hands, cheering and jumping up and down. You and everyone else knows that is untrue. You live in a FANTASTIC fantasy originating in Lubbock. Ask some AT pilots on here if they agree with you.... Oh wait, they must be wrong according to you... The ONLY AT guy who will agree with you is Max Blast, and he is running for VP of Flt Ops...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
He did, and he followed it...but you know that.

I like the feigned outrage and knowledge you bring to these discussions.

Wait Red, which is it? You stated they wanted to run out the clock and go to arbitration. If the boss allowed that via the process agreement, why wouldn't they have just run the clock down? What MADE them change their minds? If there was no pressure and it was allowed in the agreement, I would have let the clock run down and had a fair SLI done by neutrals. I bet some of the AT 737 pilots would have stayed in the left seat..... That would have been an obvious part of the award, they brought 737s and options to the party. Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wait Red, which is it? You stated they wanted to run out the clock and go to arbitration. If the boss allowed that via the process agreement, why wouldn't they have just run the clock down? What MADE them change their minds? If there was no pressure and it was allowed in the agreement, I would have let the clock run down and had a fair SLI done by neutrals. I bet some of the AT 737 pilots would have stayed in the left seat..... That would have been an obvious part of the award, they brought 737s and options to the party. Hmmmm.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Feigned outrage again. Nice.

You need to read the previous arbiter's ruling. It's called 'hard bargaining' and the AirTran pilots folded. Yes. They could have voted NO and gone to arbitration. But you already knew that.

Post like yours are pretty useless when you already knew the answers. Who are you trying to impress?

Ancient history my friend. No matter how many times to try to 'act' outraged. You could give a sh!t about the former AirTran pilots. Your post are all about being anti-SW for some reason. I'm sorry your so outraged that we've done so well over all the years. That must be hard to think about over all the years you've been at DL. You know, after 9/11...and then the 2005 bankruptcy. Painful.

Last edited:
Feigned outrage again. Nice.

You need to read the previous arbiter's ruling. It's called 'hard bargaining' and the AirTran pilots folded. Yes. They could have voted NO and gone to arbitration. But you already knew that.

Post like yours are pretty useless when you already knew the answers. Who are you trying to impress?

Ancient history my friend. No matter how many times to try to 'act' outraged. You could give a sh!t about the former AirTran pilots. Your post are all about being anti-SW for some reason. I'm sorry your so outraged that we've done so well over all the years. That must be hard to think about over all the years you've been at DL. You know, after 9/11...and then the 2005 bankruptcy. Painful.

Well Red, that doesn't mean you'll continue. I like to bring up the AT guys and your current outsourcing with cheaper rates on same planes when you guys start getting on your high horses, telling us not to outsource. You are doing it yourself, and can't even see it. Hard bargaining, huh? Your management shouldn't have been involved, it could have saved some future loyalty. Again, you guys watched two previous mergers, and you went down the wrong path. To preserve loyalty and avoid seeming preferential, your bosses should have allowed it all to go to neutrals, where you could have tried to push your views in testimony. If you were so confident, it would have gone exactly the way you thought, right?

Yeah, it is over, and you are still outsourcing with cheaper rates for the SAME size plane. You bring it up again, and I will too. And Red, my future looks FANTASTIC, vs stagnate. My QOL and pay will be increasing greatly in the near future. How are your contract talks going?

Bye Bye---General Lee

No worries. Delta would need a large fleet of modern DC-9's that seat around 110 passengers with new Business Class interiors with in seat IFE and WiFi in order to have any chance at all. Since no such Airplane exists, Delta will surely fail at this futile attempt to compete with our Positively Outrageous Service. "Grab Your Bag, It's On!":uzi:
Ever hear of a Airbus SIU Dog?

Riiiiiiight Bubba. You TRY to make it sound like everyone was holding hands, cheering and jumping up and down. You and everyone else knows that is untrue. You live in a FANTASTIC fantasy originating in Lubbock. Ask some AT pilots on here if they agree with you.... Oh wait, they must be wrong according to you... The ONLY AT guy who will agree with you is Max Blast, and he is running for VP of Flt Ops...

Bye Bye---General Lee

I didn't say that anyone was holding hands, now did I? All I said was that the process agreement was followed. People on both sides are unhappy, and no one's cheering or jumping up and down. But the process agreement was followed. Talk about your reading comprehension problems. You're certainly the king of that.

By the way, Max Blast is gone, so can probably stop including him in your BS rants, you insensitive (not to mention ignorant) prick.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back