• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Love Field Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To do what? Fly your white jet a little harder? Or are we talking about making the news here? Because you sound crazy and dangerous.

Does SWA teach this stuff in corndog cult initial!? Seriously, those of us who want DOJ to call balls and strikes fairly and not effect the outcome of the game are all "crazy?!" I've seen you guys do this before, it's like a coordinated effort.

Does SWA teach this stuff in corndog cult initial!? Seriously, those of us who want DOJ to call balls and strikes fairly and not effect the outcome of the game are all "crazy?!" I've seen you guys do this before, it's like a coordinated effort.

Oh, there's a common them, alright. Just not the one you're babbling on about.

" I've seen you guys do this before, it's like a coordinated effort.

Hey Flop,

Get up off the couch and walk to the window. Slowly draw back the curtains and look outside. Can you see the man in the black rubber body suit ? The one with his pink tongue peeking through the zippered mouth opening of the rubber hood.

That's the beginning of the coordinated effort. More will come, they will gather, and then they will come for you Flop.

:D

one thing is for sure. according to numerous recent articles, Dallas and Atlanta are the "places to be". I'm all for competition, but it seems strange that Delta butchered its Dallas operation, and now shows a "new found" interest.

Continental never did stop flying at least an RJ size airplane in there. Looked at the res app and we're doing IAH DAL 7 times today. Who pulled out of that route? That would be SWA. And it was indeed a butt whipping.
This is going to be fun to watch.
AND another thing, your "butt whipping" is being performed by outsourced RJ pilots flying YOUR passengers at a payscale 1/2 what you make.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=6uuLUurHBOr12wWb_YC4DA&ved=0CDkQ9QEwBQ

That's some fine butt whipping, let someone else undercut your job, nice.

Latest resources

Back