• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta lawsuit vs Alaska ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True. But some on some days... "you have been rebooked, you need to go to the Alaska ticket counter and show them this for your flight to JNU"

Talk about over confidence. Let's see what happens. I have a feeling "green pages" will be added, and there will be plenty of practice runs and sims. The locals apparently can't wait according to many responses following the written articles.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well, I can give you my phone number: 867--5309

My Red American Express number is: 696969----696969---6969

Good enough? No? Oh well. How about you throw out your Minot airport Lav dumper ID with a picture of you and your blue lips. Hey, no sipping on the blue juice!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahh yes, the type of response one would expect from someone who has made quite a name for himself for being an idiot. And not just an idiot where people on FI make fun of you, but where your name is being made fun of outside of the FI world.

Ahh yes, the type of response one would expect from someone who has made quite a name for himself for being an idiot. And not just an idiot where people on FI make fun of you, but where your name is being made fun of outside of the FI world.

Really? I don't care. You are the biggest idiot around. This is an anonymous board..... Wow!

Bye Bye---General Lee

It looks like Delta's marketing department didn't quite clear everything with Delta's flight ops department. Oops.
Sometimes they get a little ahead of themselves!

Southwest's toughest competition, however, might come from Delta Air Lines, which is already selling tickets for flights in late 2014 from Love Field to New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Detroit.
There's just one hitch: Delta doesn't know if it will have any gates at Love Field.
Delta, which is leasing the gates, wants to buy them from American, but so does Southwest, and other airlines could enter the bidding. The U.S. Justice Department has said that the gates shouldn't go to so-called legacy carriers such as Delta and United

Southwest's toughest competition, however, might come from Delta Air Lines, which is already selling tickets for flights in late 2014 from Love Field to New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Detroit.
There's just one hitch: Delta doesn't know if it will have any gates at Love Field.
Delta, which is leasing the gates, wants to buy them from American, but so does Southwest, and other airlines could enter the bidding. The U.S. Justice Department has said that the gates shouldn't go to so-called legacy carriers such as Delta and United

Don't ever let the truth get in the way of good marketing...

Mookie

Funny, DL is already using some of those gates. I guess the Cornies bought a lot of pizzas this year.... Because we know they are the TRUE LCC.... Just ask GK, he thinks so. Emirite?

It's kinda funny, you guys spout off wanting more competition in the big NE airports, but sure as heck don't want it at Dallas Love. Nope. We'll see how many gates DL gets.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Don't ever let the truth get in the way of good marketing...

Mookie

I don't think they get to make the call, just give an opinion. They also didn't want AA and US together. How'd that work out Mookie? Truth is you don't understand the process.

Remember this Mookie? :

"Reported by: Vinay Bhaskara, Sr. Correspondent Airchive.com Aug 13, 2013 2:56PM EST

Earlier today, the US Department of Justice (DOJ), along with six state attorney generals and the District of Columbia filed an antitrust suit challenging the proposed merger between US Airways Group Inc. and American Airlines parent AMR Corp. The lawsuit to block the merger was filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia, and was filed by the DOJ?s Antitrust Division in conjunction with the attorneys general of Texas (home of AMR?s headquarters), Arizona (home of US Airways? headquarters), Florida, the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia."

What happened btw, Mookie? Howie? Comments?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I don't think they get to make the call, just give an opinion. They also didn't want AA and US together. How'd that work out Mookie? Truth is you don't understand the process.

Remember this Mookie? :

"Reported by: Vinay Bhaskara, Sr. Correspondent Airchive.com Aug 13, 2013 2:56PM EST

Earlier today, the US Department of Justice (DOJ), along with six state attorney generals and the District of Columbia filed an antitrust suit challenging the proposed merger between US Airways Group Inc. and American Airlines parent AMR Corp. The lawsuit to block the merger was filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia, and was filed by the DOJ?s Antitrust Division in conjunction with the attorneys general of Texas (home of AMR?s headquarters), Arizona (home of US Airways? headquarters), Florida, the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia."

What happened btw, Mookie? Howie? Comments?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Couldn't care less...I'm sure you'll be there to tell me my opinion though.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back