• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta lawsuit vs Alaska ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Worldwide ops, not every airline can claim that, and that means a lot of smart people trying to figure out better ways to fly all around the World.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yet it took little old Alaska to INVENT RNP and be the first to use a HUD among other things. Wow, just think what we could do if we had worldwide ops and smart people to figuring these things out. I guess then we could just resort to using our weight to push the little guy around and then sue them for not letting us play with their toys. Sound familiar?

I know it is an anonymous message board, but I would feel much better if GLee could give us some proof that he is indeed a pilot for DAL. The more of his posts that I read, the more I am in doubt.

box

Yeah, I guess DL has never done them, except into the old Quito airport with volcanos all around down a valley and landing at 10,000 ft MSL.... No biggie.... Even with a language barrier too....

Get over yourselves Eskimos! They've been doing RNP approaches for years in training too. I bet DL knows what to do, and gave themselves enough time to do it.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Too bad you will never do one, your meds preclude you from holding even a Student Pilot certificate, keep trying even you, needs some hope, that the pilot shortage will drive the Feds to allow morbidly obese zit farmers a shot at the big game.
I doubt you will fit in an RJ though...

I know it is an anonymous message board, but I would feel much better if GLee could give us some proof that he is indeed a pilot for DAL. The more of his posts that I read, the more I am in doubt.

box

Didn't somebody post a picture of GL here a couple of months ago? I can't remember whether it was real or a joke...

Yet *another* possibly great thread going down the sh!tter in less than two pages!

box
While we're at it, let's have proof you are a pilot too. And proof for every other poster on here.

box

Better change of me proving I am the Pope :)

Sidebar. The General does put out a lot of good info . He spices up FI. :)

Last edited:

box

That is the whole reason for Genitals schtick..It is anonymous, and he is no pilot. He jumps back and forth between here and airliners.net

I had an entire post about this, which he cried loud enough to the mods to make it "vanish". I don't know what is worse, him, or the people here who honestly believe he flies for Delta.

Obviously you don't fly for Delta or have been in the crew rooms. I fly almost exclusively 2007-2010 hires on the 88. I've been a CAPT. since Jan 2008 and to the best of my recollection have flown with 7 non Caucasian males. Every single one was equally as qualified as the Caucasian males I've flown with. As a commuter I spend more time than I care to admit in the pilot lounge and it is overwhelmingly white males. Now, like any airline there probably are a few that got in based more on pigment or plumbing, but that is the rare exception. Don't make this sound like UAL of the late 80s early 90s when President Obama was still in college. Sounds like you didn't get the invite or if you did, didn't make the cut. Now with that said, GL is just baiting y'all and you keep falling for it.

Forgot you're the only sky gods out there.......well maybe before your new hires in 2008 and since you might of been but now it's just a shining example Obama would be proud of!! Equality for all even if you're not equal that's the DAL way today, so sad.

Yet it took little old Alaska to INVENT RNP and be the first to use a HUD among other things. Wow, just think what we could do if we had worldwide ops and smart people to figuring these things out. I guess then we could just resort to using our weight to push the little guy around and then sue them for not letting us play with their toys. Sound familiar?

Quit being so defensive. A couple of your guys invented something very useful to the whole industry. That's great! Now another bigger carrier wants to fly to Juneau. Deal with it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back