• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
>> If they're short of bodies, they can recall some.
Everyone at DL is on furlough bypass. They all have had chances to come back.>>

Had the chance to come back and STILL RETAIN the option to come back.. Just needs to be active hiring to do so-

If LM is true to his word, he will not be the Master Chairman as C2012 comes to the pilots for vote.

I agree that you will probably not see a recapture of the 76 seat flying on this PWA, but we have a long way to go until we are at a point where a decision will be made. You and I could be wrong. A few DCI carriers could actually have higher pay rates than our on these jets. (Not that our pay is the entire issue)

DCI is moving away from smaller jets. As has been pointed out, we will probably see DCI at 400-500 jets in the next four years. DAL management really wants to move that to a lower number, but bigger jets. They would love more 76 seat jets......All of the reps I have talked to say um, nope.

They say that now....ok, good but they better bucking say that in 2012 WHEN IT COUNTS!

[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]

They say that now....ok, good but they better bucking say that in 2012 WHEN IT COUNTS!

Exactly.
You'll excuse my lack of faith in delta pilots. Their track is the worst in the industry when it comes to outsourcing.

I agree that you will probably not see a recapture of the 76 seat flying on this PWA, but we have a long way to go until we are at a point where a decision will be made.

ACL
Here lies a major problem. If indeed our position is that 76 seat flying is gone and ALPA's line in the sand moves onwards and upwards to the 100 seat aircraft, it's a loss. The 76 seat is well on it's way to becoming, in many ways, as the 50 seat CRJ is currently. In other words, we will see EMB175s at every other gate. More flying gone to the DCIs and so it goes...

Delta pilots flying Delta jets. A great place to start with recapturing our flying is with the 76 seat aircraft. I'll vote "NO" and encourage others to do the same on any and all tentative agreements that do not take back the 76 seat flying with mainline pay rates and benefits.

I like the way you think. I am stating it as a collective "WE" Many guys are happy with what there in regard to 76 seat flying and worry about the other parts.

Vote No, I do not want to see more flying given away. That said, your first paragraph is exactly what I say when talking to the reps et al.

Today I got a call from a friend that is transitioning from DC-9 to MD-90. His class was told recall notices to bypassers this fall. Anyone have any other info?

Baja.

Today I got a call from a friend that is transitioning from DC-9 to MD-90. His class was told recall notices to bypassers this fall. Anyone have any other info?

Baja.

Why would you care.. Aren't you happy at Alaska Air??? Wasn't Alaska Air the best thing that ever happened to you? Stay over there, we don't need you here...

Latest resources

Back