Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JAM-BRO,
<<Come this summer, I plan on getting lots of GSs.>>

GS and vacation sell-back with guys on the street? At some airlines this behavior is considered lower than whale-poop. If they're short of bodies, they can recall some.

Everyone at DL is on furlough bypass. They all have had chances to come back.

When was the last time that Delta flew 50-70 seaters?

Northwest flew the DC-9-10 up until 2004. Many would argue that the -10 was the original RJ seating about 68.

These were mainline aircraft, piloted by mainline pilots, earning mainline paychecks.

There is no reason the New Delta can't do this again with aircraft of this size.

We at Delta should never give an inch when it comes to future scope, ever!

Northwest flew the DC-9-10 up until 2004. Many would argue that the -10 was the original RJ seating about 68.

These were mainline aircraft, piloted by mainline pilots, earning mainline paychecks.

There is no reason the New Delta can't do this again with aircraft of this size.

Actually 78 seats, but who's counting?

Schwanker

So ACL, should this happen do you see any positives for former NWA poolies with regard to interviews at the new DAL?

What are you expecting? This is not flame....I'm just curious what a poolie thinks they are entitled to....

I believe all you want is an interview but how the order or who gets the first is up to Mother D since there is no rules or a policy be it Delta or NWA pool

Agreed :beer:

SHE IS SO CUTE. I love your Avatar.

CYA

Coming in 2012 to a Delta base near you, "The ALPA SPIN MACHINE"(aka TA the road shows). Without recapturing any of our 76 seat flying, ALPA will get us a 20% pay increase and claim victory.

During the road shows, Moak will have all his goons in place to quickly silence anyone pushing the limit on questioning. The goons will do their job perfectly and the smoke and mirrors will work once again. We'll end up signing off on a contract that continues to permit the massive outsourcing of our jobs for the acceptance of a pay raise that is still sub-standard.

Pushing the boundaries of down right pathetic is that once again many junior Delta pilots will vote yes.

Coming in 2012 to a Delta base near you, "The ALPA SPIN MACHINE"(aka TA the road shows). Without recapturing any of our 76 seat flying, ALPA will get us a 20% pay increase and claim victory.

During the road shows, Moak will have all his goons in place to quickly silence anyone pushing the limit on questioning. The goons will do their job perfectly and the smoke and mirrors will work once again. We'll end up signing off on a contract that continues to permit the massive outsourcing of our jobs for the acceptance of a pay raise that is still sub-standard.

Pushing the boundaries of down right pathetic is that once again many junior Delta pilots will vote yes.

If LM is true to his word, he will not be the Master Chairman as C2012 comes to the pilots for vote.

I agree that you will probably not see a recapture of the 76 seat flying on this PWA, but we have a long way to go until we are at a point where a decision will be made. You and I could be wrong. A few DCI carriers could actually have higher pay rates than our on these jets. (Not that our pay is the entire issue)

DCI is moving away from smaller jets. As has been pointed out, we will probably see DCI at 400-500 jets in the next four years. DAL management really wants to move that to a lower number, but bigger jets. They would love more 76 seat jets......All of the reps I have talked to say um, nope.

I would be considered a "junior DAL pilot" and I am not a LM fan. I will vote no, that is if I am given a vote? Very little has been ratified by our pilot group in the 3 years I have been on the property. Most everything that has been agreed to has been handed down as "this is what we (LM) agreed to". Unfortunately it seems this pilot union is ran by one Large Vagin^.

Latest resources

Back