Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Texx

Here are the numbers..

They want a "19.5%" reduction in the hourly rates.
They propose $88.93 for a 12 year Capt. on a 100 seat aircraft.

And it goes on and on....

Last edited:
Texx said:
Here are the numbers..

They want a "19.5%" reduction in the hourly rates.
They propose $88.93 for a12 year Capt. on a 100 seat aircraft.

And it goes on and on....

Hey, but they did get the 190s!!!

Wow...

CHQ this, and CHQ that

DAL 12 year $88.93
CHQ 12 year $96.27

"Let's keep the 190's at mainline so we can preserve the mainline jobs, and the great payscales" Blah, blah...:rolleyes:

ASH said:
DAL 12 year $88.93
CHQ 12 year $96.27

"Let's keep the 190's at mainline so we can preserve the mainline jobs, and the great payscales" Blah, blah...:rolleyes:
'
screw the pay scales. Protect the jobs. We can address pay scales later.

I second that. It will be alot easier to address the payscales when they don't have anyway to whipsaw. So there is still alot to be said about CHQ this and CHQ that.

michael707767 said:
care to take any bets on CHQ, or any regional getting thru all this without their own pay cuts??

CHQ will not give up a dime for growth, that is the overwhelming sentiment. We already have voted on the 190 issue, and did not give up a thing ( in fact gained some benefits ) nor would we give up anything. If you will take the time to talk to the majority of CHQ pilots, not the vocal idiots on boards, you will find that SJS is a rare disease, and all want to protect the profession.

Is this for real??!

So what's the source for this? I'll wait unitil I see it confirmed somwhere but these rates would not surprise me since the Jetblue payscale has a EMB-190 12 year captain topping out at $89 an hour! (Thanks Jetblue) I never knew I had it so good at Comair with CL-70 12 year Captains making $94 an hour though I'm sure that won't be lasting much longer. So is anyone else thinking this industry is no longer worth it? Twelve years missing birthdays and holidays to make $89? If it comes to that, screw it...I'm done! :mad:

Latest resources

Back