DAL - Pilot showdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Yogourt said:
Seems to me "Mother Delta" is on "Life Support". 1.3 Billion Sweetheart. That's a lot of whining to overcome that.

Good one Chuck. Your responses are getting better and better. Keep it up!
Even though I have no idea what you mean by "that's a lot of whining to overcome that..." Ok, say again? One more time please.?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Delta Pilots need to let the public media know what is really happening over their and take their case to the media. Delta has always been extremely top heavy in management , very expensive management at that. Unfortunately with the Bush Administration, they will never side with labor we are expendable, and you can bet the federal judges side with the feds, ALWAYS.
I am just very annoyed that everyone big buisness and the government continue to use 9/11 for the financial windfalls large companies claim to have, newsflash management SUCKS and that is a fact, the BOD at DAL needs to hire an individual with the common sense smarts and testicular fortitude to get the airline on its feet with out robbing it blind - SEE LEO MULLINS a perfect example of a complete moron and fark up. My 4 year old could have ran DAL better. This by the way is from a pilot who has just had enough of the industry BS after flying 12 years in every sector of aviation. My thoughts are my own , my prayers to folks at DAL who work for a living and tr to do what is right and professional, not just the pilots but all the labor groups over there.

=w= said:
A wise man once said

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded."

Oh my gut... I just blew coffee all over my new Dell!!!!

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in months.

SWA/FO said:
Guys, maybe he never wanted to work for a legacy carrier? Maybe he never wanted to fly a 777 across the pond?

I thought this thread was going to talk about the Delta Strike?

Our good buddy Chuck kinda highjacked this thread with the substantial help of several Delta pilots (?) who decided to slam his lack of career progression rather than talk about the topic. The General basically said that the Comair pilots are getting what's coming to them for growing at the expense of Delta. I'll still bring some doughnuts to your picket line but is this representative of the Delta pilot group?

Last edited:
Comair wasn't the only one to grow... all of the DCI carriers did....ASA, CHQ, SKW. The general for some reason just likes to pick on Comair. I've been here 4 years and never seen anyone gloat over our expansion. Now we're shrinking, but ASA/SKW is still growing, so are they ripe for a snapshot from the general? I've always felt we're all in this together, but maybe that's just me. Good luck to us all.

Maybe Chuck could have worded it differently...

A lot of people who formerly had good pay and job security are whistling past the graveyard these days. They are spring loaded to jump on people making any kind of negative statements about their futures or the possibility of their company not doing well.

They'll get thicker skin with time.TC

ILS2DH said:
Comair wasn't the only one to grow... all of the DCI carriers did....ASA, CHQ, SKW. The general for some reason just likes to pick on Comair. I've been here 4 years and never seen anyone gloat over our expansion. Now we're shrinking, but ASA/SKW is still growing, so are they ripe for a snapshot from the general? I've always felt we're all in this together, but maybe that's just me. Good luck to us all.

My lack of compassion for some of the Comair pilots stems from their lack of compassion for our furloughed pilots a few years back. I do not dislike all of the Comair people, and I know we are all looking at some tough times ahead.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey General,

Just heard a song on the radio this morning that I haven't heard in a while.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel find. O.K. Delta pilots, bring on the high school insults.

Latest resources

Back