Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuck Yogourt said:
Hey General,

Just heard a song on the radio this morning that I haven't heard in a while.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel find. O.K. Delta pilots, bring on the high school insults.

How does that go at the end Chuck? I feel FIND? What? Are you still smoking the Chronic? Do they let you do that in Wisconsin?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
My lack of compassion for some of the Comair pilots stems from their lack of compassion for our furloughed pilots a few years back. I do not dislike all of the Comair people, and I know we are all looking at some tough times ahead.

Bye Bye--General Lee

We could debate that all day (senior guys still mad at Delta for lack of support during the strike, etc). Not my battle. Most of the pilots I know were all for hiring Delta furloughees. They were, after all, our buddies that were at the bottom of your list. But remember, management does the hiring and they started that (yes, our MEC didn't help).

I can't believe some of you guys can't recognize obvious flame bait when you read it. Chuck is probably some pimply-faced computer geek who lives in his parent's basement and wears glasses with white tape. He gets off on inciting responses.

Ignore him.

GogglesPisano said:
I can't believe some of you guys can't recognize obvious flame bait when you read it. Chuck is probably some pimply-faced computer geek who lives in his parent's basement and wears glasses with white tape. He gets off on inciting responses.

Ignore him.

Or better yet, How about a 717 captain who hasn't had to take a pay cut, and, has a few ex PanAm friends who are loving this Chapter 11 thing with Delta. Ask them how it feels. It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Or better yet, How about a 717 captain who hasn't had to take a pay cut, and, has a few ex PanAm friends who are loving this Chapter 11 thing with Delta. Ask them how it feels.

are you at recess or just in the back of the room in 8th grade computer science class

please continue to respond to me and others on this thread and validate us

awaiting your response

So, you boys at Delta are going to strike huh? Just like the United employees threatened a strike three times in the last year?

Right. I'lll see you on the picket line.

I think Chuckie Boy's mom ran off with an AirTran pilot, and now his dad lost his job driving the lav truck, and can't afford Chuckie's Ritalin anymore.

Ty Webb said:
I think Chuckie Boy's mom ran off with an AirTran pilot, and now his dad lost his job driving the lav truck, and can't afford Chuckie's Ritalin anymore.
Now THAT's good. Chuck, you're a dick-tator. Right? that's what you meant to say isn't it?. . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back