DAL - Pilot showdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A wise man once said

"Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded."

WhiteCloud said:
So how do all you Delta pilots feel about what's happening at Comair?

Well, a lot of what they are now going through we have already seen. We had 1310 people furloughed, and we have already had a 32.5% pay cut, and we're looking at another one. A lot of them celebrated their expansion at our expense, and it is coming back to haunt them. Not all of them are like that, but we all do poorly when Mother Delta gets sick.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Chuck Yogourt said:
I don't give out names on an open forum. I P.M. you and blocked any response. Before you post, you should have your facts straight. I hope the judge takes you down. One of you bankrupt giants needs to go. What was it this quarter? 1.3 BILLION. Oh my GOD.

Hey chuck, what's with all the hostility against DAL. Did a pilot have sex with your wife again...Maybe next time don't leave your slippers out and he won't wear them.

737 Pylt said:
Hey chuck, what's with all the hostility against DAL. Did a pilot have sex with your wife again...Maybe next time don't leave your slippers out and he won't wear them.

I have no problem with Delta. I do have a problem with you guys thinking you are "God's Gift to Aviation". So you are bankrupt. Good for you. Yet you put down my company and the others out there who are not relying on the government to pay our bills. Seems to me, you guys are the ones with a chip on your shoulder. 1.3 BILLION in one quarter. If it comes down to you having your pay cut in half or the American tax payer bailing out your pension, I hope the judge bends you over . Get ready. It's gonna happen.

You guys have lots more to worry about then why Chuck doesn't work for a legacy, when he applied/interviewed at DAL and who fcked his wife.

Maybe he is a furloughed DAL pilot that has found other employment? Back to the thread, is there going to be a strike? As soon as Tuesday?

SWA/FO said:
You guys have lots more to worry about then why Chuck doesn't work for a legacy, when he applied/interviewed at DAL and who fcked his wife.

Maybe he is a furloughed DAL pilot that has found other employment? Back to the thread, is there going to be a strike? As soon as Tuesday?

Don't know about a strike, but I do know there are a lot of nice homes for sale in the Atlanta area. Cars and boats too.

General Lee said:
Well, a lot of what they are now going through we have already seen. We had 1310 people furloughed, and we have already had a 32.5% pay cut, and we're looking at another one. A lot of them celebrated their expansion at our expense, and it is coming back to haunt them. Not all of them are like that, but we all do poorly when Mother Delta gets sick.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seems to me "Mother Delta" is on "Life Support". 1.3 Billion Sweetheart. That's a lot of whining to overcome that.

Yo Chuck,

If you're wodering why your wife is a little looser down south,well................

And don't worry, I'll pay the child support when the baby arrives.

Latest resources

Back