• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL - Pilot showdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Enjoy your career as a bottom-feeding-scavenger.

while he is doing that, notice he never answered my questions. Maybe he will go to the high school library at lunch tomorrow (in between his classes) and look up the info in JP Airline Fleets book, and post the correct answers at that time

satpak77 said:
while he is doing that, notice he never answered my questions. Maybe he will go to the high school library at lunch tomorrow (in between his classes) and look up the info in JP Airline Fleets book, and post the correct answers at that time

Yup, if he gets the answers now it means nothing because he took way too long.

REAL TIME ANSWERS on flightinfo... as demanding trollers we EXPECT MORE! Dude, you OWN3D him! Straight up. Thats why he is gone now. .

dude as you know if he had the answer just hit reply and say it

check another one OWNED by the honest members of Flightinfo

moresky said:
Regardless of what happens to the Delta pilots, you will always work for a discount-scablike-airline. You never had the drive, competitiveness, or ability to make it to a Legacy carrier. You make light of others misfortunes. You should be thanking the Delta and United pilots for getting the pay rates to where they were before 9/11. You will never fly a 777 across any ocean!!! Enjoy your career as a bottom-feeding-scavenger. How does that make you feel???

Feels a hell of a lot better than being in CHAPTER 11. How long do you expect us Tax Payers to pay your bills? Just wondering.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Feels a hell of a lot better than being in CHAPTER 11. How long do you expect us Tax Payers to pay your bills? Just wondering.

the nerve of coming back over here without answering the questions! I am about 2 minutes away of CALLING FAKE!!!!

satpak77 said:

I don't give out names on an open forum. I P.M. you and blocked any response. Before you post, you should have your facts straight. I hope the judge takes you down. One of you bankrupt giants needs to go. What was it this quarter? 1.3 BILLION. Oh my GOD.

Guys, maybe he never wanted to work for a legacy carrier? Maybe he never wanted to fly a 777 across the pond?

I thought this thread was going to talk about the Delta Strike?

hahaha this looks like the regioanl section :)

I guess the stupidity never ends at whatever airline/corporate/fractional/cargo/whatever place you work for. Will always be idiots at any work place.

Jesus, yall sound like high school kids.

Anyone ever heard of ignoring someone. whatever Chuck says...so what..dont respond..if you do he wins. let him spew his garbage..laugh at it..but dont respond. just IGNORE it

Try it and see what happens

oh and best of luck to you delta pilots! Yall have been extremely polite/respectful when I've been commuting to IND

Chuck Yogourt said:
I don't give out names on an open forum. I P.M. you and blocked any response. Before you post, you should have your facts straight. I hope the judge takes you down. One of you bankrupt giants needs to go. What was it this quarter? 1.3 BILLION. Oh my GOD.

Chuck the Duck,

Wrong again flunky.

Here it is from an article:

From the Article "Excluding one-time items, Delta posted a loss of $438 million, narrower than the $592 million figure a year earlier."

The majority of the $1.3 billion posted loss was write offs for terminating leases.

And, a Midwest pilot making fun of a legacy pilot? For real? When did you interview here? Bummer you were shot down.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back