• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So historically how would a GUM base work? Senior, junior, or somewhere in the middle? Mostly commuters from west coast/Hawaii? Just curious.

All you guys stating that the bid will be out "tomorrow" (31 Dec).....well I guess there's still some time left in the day...

Just like the EMB-195 rumor, sounds like someone got some bad info again.

All you guys stating that the bid will be out "tomorrow" (31 Dec).....well I guess there's still some time left in the day... .

It's my understanding that they can't post the results until tomorrow. The contract only allows on bid per year with a 365 day conversion window. There has already been one in 2009. I heard the compromise with the union was to allow the bid to be posted in 09 but the results could not come out til 10.

Depends on how it's done... if it's done like the MSP 755 Asia flying, then it will go pretty senior.

Not very likely, 28/35 hrs of flying for a 83 hr mo. Management would really like to avoid that. NWA had Guam base in the early 90's just as CAL does now.

Bid will be out tomorrow by 1200 EST.

I heard the 2007 hire thing as well but it has been refuted from a few ppl. Either way it is done, and you will all know in a little over 20 hrs

I would not give up on the C-Series or another 100 seat jet. We just got past SOC. Lost of stuff will start to see the light of day now.

Bid will be posted on or around 12:00 noon tomorrow. No 2007 hires on 777 or Captains positions. That is all I can say is that is all I was told.

Latest resources

Back