Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job, you avoided the question.

In the attempt to remain civil on the brink of OUR company's 1st AE, the 330 and 765 are different airplanes with different missions. First of all, they're not even built by the same manufacturer. You asked if the 765 is on par with the 330, it's similar to asking if the 737 is on par with A320. I know this answer will not suffice, as you probably want someone from F-DAL to stir the pot a little.

So, Merry X'mas to you and your family, hope you'll be happy with the upcoming rounds of AE in the coming year(s).

Yes, according to our union and the company they are.

Looks like the 3 most important people in our negotiations thought so---the 3 arbitrators.

Bye Bye--General Lee

An interesting note is the A330 is not fenced and will soon see some DAL bubbas onboard. I'm curious to see how long it takes them to squawk that there are more seats on it than the 767-400 and they want a pay increase. What was good for the goose in SLI is about to bite the goose post SOC. Good job boys, you screwed yourself.

Let it go........or it will eat you up inside.

Last edited:
Let it go........or it will eat you up inside.

+1....Clippyrip is gonna be one of those guys still upset 20 years from now. As a Fnwa, I have not heard anyone I fly with get worked up about this issue in many months. Most have accepted the process and moved on. I suggest clippy do the same. Besides, with his (lack of) seniority he won't even get MD'd off the DC-9 because there will be too many VD's ahead of him. I'm guessing that's his real issue, stuck commuting to reserve in MEM can't be fun.

Looks like the 3 most important people in our negotiations thought so---the 3 arbitrators.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I couldn't agree more, your negotiators did a fantastic job of convincing the arbitrators that the 330 should have the same pay scale. Which brings us back to the original point.

Last edited:
+1....Clippyrip is gonna be one of those guys still upset 20 years from now. As a Fnwa, I have not heard anyone I fly with get worked up about this issue in many months. Most have accepted the process and moved on. I suggest clippy do the same. Besides, with his (lack of) seniority he won't even get MD'd off the DC-9 because there will be too many VD's ahead of him. I'm guessing that's his real issue, stuck commuting to reserve in MEM can't be fun.

Nice try smarty but I don't commute. Secondly, I'm about to enjoy a displacement into a bigger AC. No seat lock.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back