• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, you're so sure you'll be displaced to a bigger aircraft. Ever think you may get MD'd to DTW DC9 b?(if you get MD'd). Wouldn't that be funny???

That would be great. Got a bunch of classmates up there and I love to fish. Plus, I might buy a few 20k houses and start a crash pad business. Would you like me to save you a bunk if you get DTW? I have a special rate for angry guys who wish ill will on others.

That would be great. Got a bunch of classmates up there and I love to fish. Plus, I might buy a few 20k houses and start a crash pad business. Would you like me to save you a bunk if you get DTW? I have a special rate for angry guys who wish ill will on others.

Wow, you described yourself very well! But, on the off chance you're referring to me, how is making a comment about you possibly being displaced to DTW "ill will". After all, seems you'd be ok with that MD if you were awarded it. As you said earlier, you don't care where you go if it's not ANC.

No thanks on the crash pad, I'm based in DTW already and have bids, MD's and VD's in for a DAL base. If I don't get it, I'm content with the good commutable schedules I get now.

Also, 20k is a bit much around the airport. Hope it works out well for you, however there are many guys in DTW who did the same thing and can't keep their crash pad filled. Guess there's more supply than demand for DTW crash pads.

Wow, you described yourself very well! But, on the off chance you're referring to me, how is making a comment about you possibly being displaced to DTW "ill will". After all, seems you'd be ok with that MD if you were awarded it. As you said earlier, you don't care where you go if it's not ANC.

No thanks on the crash pad, I'm based in DTW already and have bids, MD's and VD's in for a DAL base. If I don't get it, I'm content with the good commutable schedules I get now.

Also, 20k is a bit much around the airport. Hope it works out well for you, however there are many guys in DTW who did the same thing and can't keep their crash pad filled. Guess there's more supply than demand for DTW crash pads.

You remind me of my sister when she was about 8, always had to get the last word in. For that, I congratulate you sir...you win the battle of attrition.

You remind me of my sister when she was about 8, always had to get the last word in. For that, I congratulate you sir...you win the battle of attrition.

Haha, now that's funny coming from a guy going on and on and on about the 330. Everyone got over those things months ago, besides, THERE IS NOTHING YOU (or any other DAL pilot) can do about it.

Latest resources

Back