• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets hope so.... no more mainline jobs need to go to substandard regional pay.

I think if DAL MEC allows a "temp tix" for the E-195 to be flown by a contract carrier, they will never get those seats and jobs back.... never.

I hope DAL just waits for the CS to fill the gap, it is the smart thing to do. If they use the 195 flown by non-DAL pilots... those mainline jobs are gone forever.

Lets hope so.... no more mainline jobs need to go to substandard regional pay.

I think if DAL MEC allows a "temp tix" for the E-195 to be flown by a contract carrier, they will never get those seats and jobs back.... never.

I hope DAL just waits for the CS to fill the gap, it is the smart thing to do. If they use the 195 flown by non-DAL pilots... those mainline jobs are gone forever.

The MEC knows that is absolute suicide. We barked up that tree about a month ago and the rumor was very quickly squashed.

"Alaska announcment" meaning?........merger?

Better to merger with alaska than continue with the relationship you have now. Alaska is just another DCI carrier disguised as a code share. Have you seen a route map of the west coast lately? Unfortunatley alot of green lines that used to be red.

Better to merger with alaska than continue with the relationship you have now. Alaska is just another DCI carrier disguised as a code share. Have you seen a route map of the west coast lately? Unfortunatley alot of green lines that used to be red.

riiiiiiiight....We're a DCI carrier. Sure thing.

Mookie

Clearly you arent DCI, but I think you missed my point. Delta is using Alaska to fill its seats on international flights on the west coast, Instead of expanding using its own a/c. Either expand or merge but playing all these codeshare games is dangerous.

If ALPA isnt careful codeshares will be the next tool management uses to begin undercutting. In this case I dont think it is happening. Clearly alaska isnt a regional, and is paid well. I just fear what could develope from this.

The midwest codeshare scares me. Right now it looks like it is under control but do you really think DAL managment isnt going to try to get 100 seaters under the disguise of codeshare?

Thread drift.

riiiiiiiight....We're a DCI carrier. Sure thing.

Mookie

Maybe I will be flying you to Sitka after all? That would be FANTASTIC. Remember, I will buy you your 3rd and 5th beers, plus half the wings....(mild only, please) And oh, you got both walkarounds...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Maybe I will be flying you to Sitka after all? That would be FANTASTIC. Remember, I will buy you your 3rd and 5th beers, plus half the wings....(mild only, please) And oh, you got both walkarounds...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Mild wings? Thank you for finally proving that you indeed do have a vagina.

Latest resources

Back