• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mild wings? Thank you for finally proving that you indeed do have a vagina.

I guess you can't get a joke. Don't get so nervous about your impending MD88 displacement. Chillax a bit....

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess you can't get a joke. Don't get so nervous about your impending MD88 displacement. Chillax a bit....

Bye Bye--General Lee

I guess you can't take someone giving you s**t. Time to change the tampon! ;)

I'm looking forward to the bid.. I like doing new stuff and flying new planes. If its the 88...cool. If it's something else, cool. I've got a great job and I'm game for whatever comes.

What we ever we get it will probally change again sometime this year when they run another AE.. I imagine there will be a few more AE than usual over the next year or two so to get the planes and new bases aligned!!!

Probably right, but, I'd bet (as we will see on 1/1 when the results are released) that it'd take 11-12 years to get a widebody F/O seat on this one.....

Wait till it is out tomorrow...07 hires on 777 and 07 hires got some captain slots(if this news is true wow!! somebody screwed up their bids)

I would highly doubt either of these coming true. There were over 300 pilots senior to me, 2000 hire, for any Captain seat and for the dtw 777 fo seat. So I would think this is fiction.

This reminds me of a bid here at CAL a couple of years ago that showed me holding IAH 777 CA as a 2006 hire.:cool:

Ok they have their operating certificate so whats the delay in posting results of AE. Thought it only took a day or two to run.

that would be cruel and unusual punishment! the folks in crew resources are a great group of people, they fully understand and realize the effect this bid will have on the pilot group and that we are all waiting with baited breath to see the results. They will post them as soon as they are allowed to, even if it's on a holiday.

Well, the bid said the results wouldn't be posted prior to Jan 1st so I doubt we will see them today. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm betting tomorrow around 9AM.

Latest resources

Back