• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a VD and AE in for DTW 330B. I figure I can fly that through ATL until they get a new base there on the next bid, and then bid it and stay senior for awhile. A lot of the current A330 trips fly multiple times through ATL, and that suits me just fine. Fingers crossed!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Michael;
That is what they are saying. They are going a little farther too. I was told that most will not even convert. (Not holding my breath on that one though)

Lots of good coming around the corner.

I have a VD and AE in for DTW 330B. I figure I can fly that through ATL until they get a new base there on the next bid, and then bid it and stay senior for awhile. A lot of the current A330 trips fly multiple times through ATL, and that suits me just fine. Fingers crossed!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, good flying on the A330. It's comfortable, quiet, and has excellent rest facilities for the pilots. As they say on the A330, if you get to AMS and you're tired, it's your own fault.

Yep. I talked to the head of crew resources this week. He said the next bid should allow a large portion of those who got displaced to be reinstated.

Of course that all assumes the recent terror attempt doesn't impact the airlines in a significant way.

I thought the next bid wasn't for another nine months? Like Ausust?

Well, sounds like ACL65 is gonna be a captain or could have been a captain on the AE. That might mean I keep my seat, hoorah!!

Latest resources

Back