• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, shucks, if it happened at LFT, I guess that means it could not have been our favorite ATR Captain!

SiuDude said:
Yeah, but our rampers can beat up your rampers.

Maybe so, but I bet Joey's fat-bottom girl, who makes his world go around, can whip your ramper! :smash:

Last edited:
I wonder if the FO had a "matrix-moment" after he flung the coffee - time slows down, coffee suspended. He's probably thinking "Darn it, that was good coffee too. Why did I do that? Oh well, here we go..."

In my younger days, I'd have pummeled the 4-stripe clown. Now, I'd consider subtler forms of revenge, usually something along the lines of the telephone in the guys room, expensive room service, maybe calling some hookers (and their violent pimp in tow) to show up at his room at three A.M.

I agree ! If you choose to have a fight,have a friggin fight ! Nothing like a good brawl to clear the air!!
:smash:
Going2Baja said:
And some people wonder where the bad name for regional pilots come from......Grow up. But if you do have to brawl - Kick some a$$ and make sure you win ;)

Baja.

The Mesaba FO is an extremely cool guy! I'm sure he put on a good show. He is a great guy with a unique style and certainly has a way with words.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back