Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

profit

Rumor floating that an ASA and MESABA pilot(s) got into it following a van ride this week. Supposedly the ASA guy was pissed waiting for the XJ crew, made some comments about "no wonder why you guys are in bankruptcy...". Then, upon exiting gave the XJ pilot a bump, returned with coffee in the face, and a fistfight ensued. Any verification of this?

:rolleyes: *yawn*

its true....my buddy at mesaba was flying with one of the cheif pilots when he got the phone call about the fight....the asa captain was giving the mesaba fo a hard time about the mesaba captain being late...by 2 minutes....guy complained the entire ride, got to the airport, elbowed the fo as he walked by, fo had enough and threw his coffee at him, brawl broke out on the curb....van guy freaked out and ran inside to grab security....don't know what has happened since....

Ha ha. I've seen two flight attendants get into a screaming match after the passengers deplaned. No punchs thrown, but still funny. I recall saying at the time "how unprofessional, you'd never see two pilots doing that". I stand corrected.

Mesaba pilots, we at ASA support you guys and hope for the best for you. Sorry one of our more assinine captains showed his aZZ.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back