• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we should establish some rules for crew brawls, kinda like they used to have for duels in the olden days (maybe ALPA can do something about this). Here's what some of those rules might be:

1. Prior to challenging another crewmember, the offended party must clearly state "I challenge you, sir/ma'am, to a duel".
  2. Since FOs are a lower lifeform than CAs, No CAs can duel with an FO. If a CA challenges an FO, said FO's CA must accept the challenge for him and duel with the offended CA.
  3. Similarly, should an FO challenge a CA, said CA's FO must accept the challenge and duel with the offended FO.
  4. Due to poor financial situation of most regional crews, the weapons choices will be limited. Flight cases may not be used (they're expensive). Jepp binders (with charts in them) may be used. Clip-on ties would work, so long as both parties are using a clip-on, otherwise one of the parties would have a length advantage.
  5. Insulting each other's aircraft is perfectly acceptable during a brawl, for example "Your plane has 5 APUs!", "You fly a French-Canadian airplane!", "You fly a Mexican A320" etc would all work.
  6. Insulting each other's airline (including any codeshare partners) is also acceptable.
  7. Insulting each other's management team is not only acceptable, but encouraged.
  8. You get the idea.
Feel free to add some more. I'm sure there are things I haven't thought of.

Thunderdome! Two men enter, one man leaves.....

This thread has turned into the funniest postings I've seen in a long time. My question did the winner get the take the FA's back their room. and I hope it wasn't our typical mesaba FA that they got to bag.

flyboyike said:
I think we should establish some rules for crew brawls, kinda like they used to have for duels in the olden days (maybe ALPA can do something about this). Here's what some of those rules might be:
  1. Prior to challenging another crewmember, the offended party must clearly state "I challenge you, sir/ma'am, to a duel".
  2. Since FOs are a lower lifeform than CAs, No CAs can duel with an FO. If a CA challenges an FO, said FO's CA must accept the challenge for him and duel with the offended CA.
  3. Similarly, should an FO challenge a CA, said CA's FO must accept the challenge and duel with the offended FO.
  4. Due to poor financial situation of most regional crews, the weapons choices will be limited. Flight cases may not be used (they're expensive). Jepp binders (with charts in them) may be used. Clip-on ties would work, so long as both parties are using a clip-on, otherwise one of the parties would have a length advantage.
  5. Insulting each other's aircraft is perfectly acceptable during a brawl, for example "Your plane has 5 APUs!", "You fly a French-Canadian airplane!", "You fly a Mexican A320" etc would all work.
  6. Insulting each other's airline (including any codeshare partners) is also acceptable.
  7. Insulting each other's management team is not only acceptable, but encouraged.
  8. You get the idea.
Feel free to add some more. I'm sure there are things I haven't thought of.

What about the FA's how do they factor in.....

Actually... shouldn't it be along the lines of Fight Club. What's the number one rule!!

Rez O. Lewshun said:
What about the FA's how do they factor in.....

Actually... shouldn't it be along the lines of Fight Club. What's the number one rule!!

I think we're 3 pages too late for that one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back