Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xjgearbtch said:
My question did the winner get the take the FA's back their room.

No, the loser did. (If it was my airline, that'd give a guy plenty of incentive to win.)

SplitBar said:
The Mesaba FO is an extremely cool guy! I'm sure he put on a good show. He is a great guy with a unique style and certainly has a way with words.

And modest, too. ;)

erj-145mech said:
It must not have been too serious, they didn't swat each other with the rolled up USA Today's?

Of course not! Both of the pilots had not read the paper yet. Ya'll know how having in one's possesion a free newspaper is a requirement for pilots.

Anyone have a name yet for the ASA pilot?

Hoser

The ultimate revenge is on taxi-out, when you both get close to the runway. "Tower, both white nav lights are burnt out on the plane in front of me. Just thought he'd like to know...."

CA1900 said:
The ultimate revenge is on taxi-out, when you both get close to the runway. "Tower, both white nav lights are burnt out on the plane in front of me. Just thought he'd like to know...."

Genius!!!!!

I was about 1 minute late for a van in CLT last year, for which I was embarassed and heartily apologized. I sucked up a lecture from the another crew's captain all the way to ther airport. The other FO finally told him to shut his yap because he was making them show a half hour early. He went from innocent to a jerk very quickly in my book.

Speedtape said:
Well, shucks, if it happened at LFT, I guess that means it could not have been our favorite ATR Captain!

Which one? JB?

Another funny story! You F9 guys might remember this one. Capt dating F/A, F/A dumps Capt for another Capt. Capt #1 tells Capt #2 that is my girlfriend and don't appreciate what your doing. Capt #2 tells Capt #1 thanks for short stroken her all this time. Fight breaks out between to gates on the ramp with pax watching from airplane and terminal. Capt's 1 and 2 became F/O's for awhile.

CA1900 said:

Wow - RJ humor...hilarious.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back