25th%ile.... $37,120
Median......$44,547
75th%ile
.....$52,554
Or check out this link
1st year pay $51,114

[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fire Fighter
25th%ile....
[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$27,709[/font] [font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Median.......
[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$36,944[/font] [font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
75th%ile.....
[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$46,181[/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Or check out this link
1st year pay $32,724
[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Teacher - Elementary School
[/font]
[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]25th%ile....[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$37,692[/font] [font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Median......
[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$46,014[/font]
[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]75th%ile....[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$54,576[/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]Or check out this link
1st year pay $30,496
First Officer - Netjets
25th %ile....
[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$28,368[/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Median.......
[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$29,628[/font]
[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 75th %ile....[/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$30,888
[/font]1st year pay $27,108

Is that apples-to-apples enough for you? Feel that sting? That's the Truth, f**kin' with you.

Wow, look at all this bickering! Seems to me if you don't like the pay then you better get yourself educated and find a new career.

Pilots are dime a dozen these days.

NJACMH said:
Wow, look at all this bickering! Seems to me if you don't like the pay then you better get yourself educated and find a new career.

Pilots are dime a dozen these days.

DING, DING, DING We have a new contestant.

So tell him Bill, what does our new Troll win?

Thanks BoB, our new troll will get 7 days and 6 nights of getting his arse beat on this board. Our Troll also gets a free lifetime supply of suppositories to help him contain all the company kool-aid he has been drinking. And finally BoB our new Troll will receive all the facts from the union boys down at 1108.

Thanks Bill.

And now Mr. Troll would you like to double your lies by spinning the wheel of disaster?

A word of advice- go away now and stay out of a fight that you have no control over before yoy get hurt.

Yeah, give me a double there Bad Monkey ,

Wow, already resorting to name calling. That's the professionalism we see at Bridgeway and Woodbridge on a daily basis.

I must of hit a sore spot. LMAO

Bad Moneky

This was funny, but you are just a bit off....

It was supposed to be a "washer and Dryer, chosen especially for you."

C'mon you always just miss the mark-

Sorry, but I am not troll or family guy.

I just would like to know how you guys can sit back and complain about a company that is supporting a wage for you?

Whenever I don't like a company or need a change. I take my credientials and experience and leave for a greener pasture.

I see so many here who tell others not to come here, but they are probably the ones who will jump the fence and still want to work once the strike happens.

I don't care who you are or what profession your are in. If you don't like it get the he?? out.

This company is going to run so much better once the union is gone and we have employees who want to work.

Ultra Grump said:
[font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Police Sergeant [/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]25th%ile [/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Median [/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]75th%ile
[/font][font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, CA[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$56,453[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$64,196[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$71,893[/font]
[/font][font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New York, NY[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$58,503[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$66,527[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$74,504[/font]
Teacher - High School
[/font][font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, CA[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$42,919[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$54,168[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$63,626[/font] [font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New York, NY[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$44,478[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$56,135[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$65,937[/font]
Principal
[/font]
[font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, CA[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$64,230[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$78,326[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$95,303[/font] [font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New York, NY [/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$66,562[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$81,170 [/font][font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$98,764[/font]
Fire Fighter
[/font][font=arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Los Angeles, CA[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$31,283[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$41,710[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$52,138[/font]
[font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New York, NY[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$32,419[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$43,225[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$54,031[/font]
NetJets Pilot
[/font]
[font=verdana,arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gateway, USA[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$57,996[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$60,984[/font] [font=verdana, arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$64,188[/font]

Try again...

Nice job of selective editing Grump.

Why did you choose Los Angeles and New York City for your comparisons?

This seems odd, since less than 5% of NetJets pilots live in those cities.

Wouldnt a better comparator be the national average? Especially since NetJets pilots can, and do, live all over the country?

To save you the time...here's the figures for you. (by the way, the source is monster.com)

National Averages.....25th%....Median......75th%
High School Teacher..$38,015...$47,979...$56,356
Principal...................$56,891...$69,376...$84,413
Fire Fighter...............$27,709...$36,944...$46,181
Highway Patrol...........$32,553...$40,686...$49,183
Police Patrol Officer....$37,120...$44,547...$52,554
Police Sergeant..........$50,003...$56,861...$63,679

NetJets Pilot..............$57,996...$60,984....$64,188

Looks like my original point is still valid. So, since the pilots make more than teachers, firefighters, and police officers, is Steel willing to give his excess salary to charity and pass on that reasonable raise? After all, we want everything to be fair and people paid according to responsibility...

Latest resources

Back