Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cpt Oveur

I had the fish for dinner
Straight from someone high in flight ops management, confirmed by CN of recruiting: 100-500 on seniority list to be furloughed. Final number is based on many factors, could be related to system bid and second quarter results, and early retirements.

With a net loss of 31 aircraft I don't see anymore than 300 furloughs but what do I know? As you can see from my avatar I've been wrong in the past. :nuts:

I hear a buy out from above... death and distruction.. you'll lose your pension... uhhhhh... wait yea I'll retire...

Straight from someone high in flight ops management, confirmed by CN of recruiting: 100-500 on seniority list to be furloughed. Final number is based on many factors, could be related to system bid and second quarter results, and early retirements.

Come on of course management is going to play this up to the max we are in contract negotiations and just pulled off two major picketing events.

We may furlough but don't believe anything management says, you know they are lying when their lips are moving.

Watch the video's below and chill out.
www.theloanisdue.com

All the best guys, I know a guy who left Midwest not too long ago for Continental and a lot of guys from my previous commuter job there, I wish you all the best.

Cripes, we're so over staffed that scheduling is JUNIOR MANNING in ewr today. We had better start furloughing quick!

Too bad they can't furlough from the top of the list.

Latest resources

Back