• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental to Furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, SHUT THE ******************** UP!!! None of what your saying is based on FACT, not a word of it! We are in contract negotiations for christs sake! Nothing but rumors and fear are being thrown around. Stop ********************ing spreading it! wait and see what happens and for the love of god stop posting what you heard from someone in a "high up position". None of what you have heard is based on fact!!!! STOP IT!!!! If this is how the rest of our time during contract talks is going to go, then we might as well say yes ******************** us in the ass with POS '08!!!!

My god. . . . ********************ing idiots!

Too bad they can't furlough from the top of the list.

I hope there's not too many old geezers sticking on after 60 just so they can tie another boat to the dock. Hope they think about someone but themselves.

I just got an 0200 phone call from crew scheduling attempting to junior man me last night (06/15). Hopefully we had no whores answering that call.......

I just got an 0200 phone call from crew scheduling attempting to junior man me last night (06/15). Hopefully we had no whores answering that call.......

Amazingly, some dumb a@@ always does. I watch trips in open time and they get crewed one way or another. On the 777, they sure aren't pulling guys as they arrive at the gate. These idiots are either answering their phones or looking at the computer trying to boost their already obscene line values.

I'm 550 or so from the bottom hoping it doesn't cut that deep. That said, I'd rather get furloughed and have a good contract to come back to than be saved by the pilots caving.

I'm 550 or so from the bottom hoping it doesn't cut that deep. That said, I'd rather get furloughed and have a good contract to come back to than be saved by the pilots caving.
Amen to That!

Cal is going to furlough, but still every day we still operate under min reserve coverage. With a few exceptions all these routes being cancelled are seasonal or Express. A couple hundred guys have been hired since age 65 passed, boy that amount sounds familiar. CAL has been planning to park the 737-500-300's for years now anyway. Put a spin on all that in a official newsletter and let the Press get a hold of it, and look at the effect it has. Like I said before Im not buying this BS, and the furloughs... I believe it when I see it.

thanks to Prater and the rest of his goons we can thank ALPA, Congress and oh yes our age 60+ pilots too. Thanks guys...sorry to hear about the furloughs so much for "takin it back." Best of luck to everyone.

Amazingly, some dumb a@@ always does. I watch trips in open time and they get crewed one way or another. On the 777, they sure aren't pulling guys as they arrive at the gate. These idiots are either answering their phones or looking at the computer trying to boost their already obscene line values.

]

Piano - what's your DOH? I'm Dec '06 and have about 650 below me.

Latest resources

Back