Come to recurrent armed?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm...

You might want to look up the word "paranoid".

So do you apply this same logic on overnights? For example, if you are overnighting in New York for example, do you hide in your room surrounded by your pillows because of your fears? I mean, really. I heard that there is a lot of crime there so you must really be afraid of being robbed or kidnapped!!!!!!!

Interesting logic though...

If your definition of paranoid is protecting myself and my loved ones when possible then that's exactly what I am.. You liberals all think the same... Look the other way, pretend it'll never happen to you... And if it does, tell them to 'go away please' works every time.

Ummm...

So do you apply this same logic on overnights? For example, if you are overnighting in New York for example, do you hide in your room surrounded by your pillows because of your fears? I mean, really. I heard that there is a lot of crime there so you must really be afraid of being robbed or kidnapped!!!!!!!

There is nothing "paranoid" about the question. Get out much?

ASAAviatior: Thanks for the reference. Is there a copy of the corporate policy manual somewhere? I didnt' look too closely at the website; under docs maybe?

Nothing in Georgia law prevents me from carrying in the described situation. I was asking for a corporate point of view.

There is nothing "paranoid" about the question. Get out much?

ASAAviatior: Thanks for the reference. Is there a copy of the corporate policy manual somewhere? I didnt' look too closely at the website; under docs maybe?

What? You mean you can't navigate our manuals? It's so intuitive and easy!

Ummm, let's see go to documents, then click the corporate tab, and under manuals is the corporate policy manual. We have too many books to read.

Ummm...

Do you wear your seatbelt when you get in a car? You must be paranoid if you do!

I carry, SIG P229, just keep it on the DL and not in secure areas. Knowing your surroundings and being prepared for it, is proper SA.
Pepper spray and keeping your head on a swivel is probably a better alternate in your case..

Paranoia paranoia paranoia, the boogey man's gonna get ya.... lol thanks for the laugh. Grow a pair and go to sim like everyone else, with out your small dick compensator. What a Sally.

Why does liberal get thrown in there like a dirty word? He makes a good point that everyplace has some amount of crime, so where do you draw the line. To you carry to church if vandals broke in once upon a time. I believe gun ownership is legal and necessary for responsible people in this country.

The other thing I see wrong here is that bringing a gun to defend yourself is one thing, staking out a parking lot with the hopes to pull a weapon on a would be robber is another. I agree with the previous response. Safer bet to keep your job is probably something like pepper spray.

Latest resources

Back