Comair Vote Results ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ILS2DH said:
Source? I sure hope this POS doesn't pass.

Sorry can't reveal source I'll only say it is a verifiable one! I'm sure it will be posted on VARS or on the webboards soon!!

Last edited:
Well if this is true a pass is a pass. Lets chalk up ONE MORE FOR THE GOOD GUYS. You can thank all the ingrates for what happened if it really did pass. Absolutely no one appricates what comair did in 2001. Just look at all the contracts signed since then and how many people are just waiting for comair to go under so they can get the flying. At least now is a new beginning.

They caved again. Whoulda thunk it. Portfolio Phred really does have the Comair pilots cowering in the corner pissing down their leg.

Another sad day in CVG.

Hope he never asks them to vote on his idea to have the crews pay for fuel for the employee busses. You know, to stay competetive and what not.

Puck Mugger said:
They caved again. Whoulda thunk it. Portfolio Phred really does have the Comair pilots cowering in the corner pissing down their leg.

Another sad day in CVG.

Hope he never asks them to vote on his idea to have the crews pay for fuel for the employee busses. You know, to stay competetive and what not.

Let me guess, you fly for Mesa. Or is it CHQ? You'd love for it to fail so you could get the flying and upgrade faster, right? I voted no knowing that scum like you were just hoping to see CMR go out of business.

ReportCanoa said:
Panzies! Thanks from all of us at ASA for giving management another victory.

Careful who you throw stones at. How long has ASA been "negotiating"? You guys should have gone on stike long ago.

Latest resources

Back