Comair Vote Results ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ILS2DH said:
Careful who you throw stones at. How long has ASA been "negotiating"? You guys should have gone on stike long ago.

AMEN to That!

It's Official from VARS

704-For (50.57%)
688-Against(49.43%)

:puke:

Don't ever think your vote doesn't count!!!!

Last edited:
ILS2DH said:
Careful who you throw stones at. How long has ASA been "negotiating"? You guys should have gone on stike long ago.

I'm looking at this little sticker that says: "Comair pilots support ASA pilots in their negotiations". That was issued to us about two days before the Comair pilots voted on the pay freeze. Now this. I actually hope your airline is dismantled from the top down. Hell, I'll fly your airplane for you.

ILS2DH said:

You get the mediator to release us and we will. Or don't you know how the RLA works?

ReportCanoa said:
I actually hope your airline is dismantled from the top down. Hell, I'll fly your airplane for you.

I'm sure you would. YOU are exactly what is wrong with this industry. I'm sure you are a minority at ASA because no one I know there shares this attitude. Our pay freeze NEVER affected your aircraft deliveries or flying, so why the hostility?

ReportCanoa said:
I'm looking at this little sticker that says: "Comair pilots support ASA pilots in their negotiations". That was issued to us about two days before the Comair pilots voted on the pay freeze. Now this. I actually hope your airline is dismantled from the top down. Hell, I'll fly your airplane for you.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA go back to the negotiating table. Its every man for himself now bub. Go ahead and get yourself the industry leading contract. Just see what it gets you.

ILS2DH said:
I'm sure you would. YOU are exactly what is wrong with this industry. I'm sure you are a minority at ASA because no one I know there shares this attitude. Our pay freeze NEVER affected your aircraft deliveries or flying, so why the hostility?
I don't want your airplanes. I would NEVER ,EVER, EVER vote for a pay cut to fly a new airframe. EVER. Nor would I voluntarily take a pay cut so my company could theoretically underbid someone else. But y'all did. So, whatever happens to you, I don't care becuase my hands are clean. If you become the next Mesa, well- enjoy it.

ReportCanoa said:
I don't want your airplanes.

You just said you did -- that you would fly it for me. And based on what you say you've flown and where you flew it, apparently you have NO problem undercutting anyone who worked hard for their ratings and paid their dues. My suggestion, junior league, is get off your daddy's computer and go clean your room.

I don't think any of us at ASA want to fly CMR planes. At the same time stop pinning blame on ASA pilots for long negotiations. We have been at it for almost 3 1/2 years, same as CMR did on the last contract, and we are close to being released or having a deal (3/3/06). It hasn't helped that just about every carrier out there took some sort of cut including CMR now twice. The first one brought you down to everyone elses level and this latest one brought you down below most except Mesa. You guys have nothing to be proud of and are in no position to be pointing fingers!

Latest resources

Back