Comair pilots almost took wrong plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GogglesPisano said:
Someone else has seen the light. Tired of Mark Karr (sp?), Michael Jackson, Sandra Levi, Natalie Holloway, of statistics about the safety of flying vs driving (or showering) being ignored? Tired of talking heads spewing non-sequitor political bumper-sticker logic at each other?

Try the Newshour on PBS. It sums up the day's events without the entertainment.

Birkenstocks mandatory. Must have Starbucks in hand or you will be guaranteed a blissful nap.

I keep hearing that the "controller" wasn't watching the aircraft. I thought it was an FAA mandated there always be TWO controllers in the tower. Does anyone know if that is true. IF so where was the other controller? Just curious. Just imagine how the controller feels about this whole situation. If I was the controller, I would have a real hard time sleeping.

Aviators: 29,843, Threads: 76,075, Posts: 978,916, Views: 64,087,611
Welcome to our newest aviator, 747flyboy2

Apparently he got banned and re-registerd. He really wants to make his point on this web-board

SkyBoy1981 said:
Now there is $10 well spent. :rolleyes:

I was hoping the 10 dollar charge would cut down on the Flame on here. Apprently some pilots make enough to toss 10 bucks to get a rise out of people.

747flyboy said:
What does it matter where you flew? I've flown different aircraft all over the world for the past 10 years, including 2 years of Part 121 on the 747. My experience is not only from flying, its from being smart and laying down rules that won't be broken for anyone or anything.

Are you saying that in the commercial airlines its OK to rush? If so, I sure hope you're not a captain yet. If you are a captain I sure hope you have co-pilots with some balls that'll tell you to slow down or they won't be operating the aircraft with you.

Ok... Did I miss something? Where has it been determined that they were rushing? Has it been determined that then got into the correct plane, fueled, boarded and taxied out in such a short time that it was obvious that they were rushing? You must have the timeline or something huh?

kevdog said:
Actually, I was banned once for talking about my relationship with Jesus.

You have a relationship with Jesus? Well I have a relationship with Jesus too, and the next time I see him, he's got a lot of explaining to do.

wmuflyguy said:
I was hoping the 10 dollar charge would cut down on the Flame on here. Apprently some pilots make enough to toss 10 bucks to get a rise out of people.

Its like a $10 stupid tax.

Latest resources

Back