• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair MEC burning bridges with Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I get it now. I must have overlooked your profile before. You're not actually a pilot. Maybe more like a juvenile playing with his dad's computer after school. Run along sonny the playground will close soon. Leave this board for us old dinosaurs.

Is that enough flame material for you? That seems to be the only interest in your post. Have fun in your world.

Spinproof,

You really are a funny guy or girl. Mainline will resume it's order of 100 or so MORE 737-800's in 2005. We are just PARKING the MD-11's. We will replace the 50 737-200's that are going from MCO to CVG starting in 2006 with new 100 seaters (Fred Reid likes the A318 supposedly----he introduced Airbus planes to Lufthansa). We have more cash than most airlines and (all except American---which has $2.8 Billion in cash, but is burning it faster) and we have the best borrowing power around. Management hasn't asked us yet to take a pay cut----which by the way is a lot more pay than you will ever have at Comair. The arbitrator is about to give his ruling on whether or not people are still "scared to fly" and not scared to pay for expensive tickets---which might stop the furloughs or bring some back. While your RJ's are expanding----and other companies like Skywest and Chitaqua take your flying (ooops----scope hurts you too, right??? WHAAAAA!! ha ha) you get more and more of a chance of staying put. Sounds like we are hurting, huh? Yes, we have some furloughs and they will be back sooner than later, but you people don't want to help us like we helped you on your UNSUCCESSFUL strike that cost our company $250 million and gave you hardly anything in return. We will be expanding just like you-----we have a new LCC in the works that will fight Southwest and Airtran---in 757's, at Mainline rates. Our 737-200's are going back to CVG. Gas prices and weak winter loads are going to force United to give up routes, and we'll get them and expand. That's the way it is. We're not crying over here, we were just wondering if you would help us the way we helped you. Doesn't sound like it. I bet you will be crying eventually when you line up on the taxiway behind 10 of our 767-ER's and think about your next leg to Moline. Caution wake turbulence Spinproof----you had your chance.

Bye Bye----General Lee:cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :)

100LL... Again! said:
metrosheriff-

what does your sig mean?

Magister is 'teacher' I think

Eventus I'm guessing is 'experience

Stultorum? 'Best' or 'greatest'? perhaps

Eventus Stultorum Magister = Experience is the master of fools

A looser translation is: Fools must be taught by experience

No new airframes until 2005???? and you say the" Replacement Jet" is the flavor of the month...HA-HA..uh..you were serious...no wait... wait really my juvenile soda went up my nose...wait ..no wait.. ha-ha-ha.....sorry just a kid playing with my dads computer!!!!

So what are you guys that don't fly the great big jets, that don't have a job doing tomorrow....hey I'd just like to help... I heard that my dad has a opening down at the "Super" Wal-Mart...I'd be glad to recommend you..

Now I have to warn you he does expect you to work more than a six hour duty day...but then it will only be until you guys get your big new planes you have on order...its just temporary...its just temporary...its just temporary...now click your heels three times!

DE-NILE: a river in Africa or the present state of Delta furloughees! Next on .......sorry i have to go to my meaningless flying job that really doesn't pay me that much...but hey..IT DOES PAY.

spinproof said:
No new airframes until 2005???? and you say the" Replacement Jet" is the flavor of the month...HA-HA..uh..you were serious...no wait... wait really my juvenile soda went up my nose...wait ..no wait.. ha-ha-ha.....sorry just a kid playing with my dads computer!!!!

So what are you guys that don't fly the great big jets, that don't have a job doing tomorrow....hey I'd just like to help... I heard that my dad has a opening down at the "Super" Wal-Mart...I'd be glad to recommend you..

Now I have to warn you he does expect you to work more than a six hour duty day...but then it will only be until you guys get your big new planes you have on order...its just temporary...its just temporary...its just temporary...now click your heels three times!

DE-NILE: a river in Africa or the present state of Delta furloughees! Next on .......sorry i have to go to my meaningless flying job that really doesn't pay me that much...but hey..IT DOES PAY.

How come everytime you post something and I get an e mail about it, my computer starts pulling up the same window over and over. This locks up my computer and I have to restart it. This has happened twice, and both times it was your post that did it.

If you are doing it please stop. I would ask the moderator to look into this please. You have a great website and this get heated enough without some guy sending a lockout program through his response.

PS. has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
Spinproof doesn't sound like a juvenile to me. He does sound childish, however.

He sounds like regional lifer with a big chip on his shoulder. He is consumed with jealously for those who "made it" to the big time. He revels in his victim role so he doesn't have to face his own shortcomings. Right now he is making the most of his perceived "opportunity" to kick the "mainliners" (his words from another post) while they are down.

I wouldn't bother engaging him. He is green with envy for what you have acheived. Let your success be the retort to his childish tauntings.

Last edited:
NYRANGERS

Sorry I forgot I had the the " DELTA MAINLINE MINDLESS-CONTROL and no original thoughts" knob set to on. I will now return your thoughts to you and your MEC.

Please accept my sincere apology and don't make this any harder than it has to be because my superiors don't like trouble and well ..lets just leave it at that.

Have a nice day and we'll send you a few bridge tokens in the mail!

"Spinproof" sounds like a guy that the other Comair pilots should be real proud to have on their property.

And to the guy asking on another thread about Air Wisconsin or Comair.....the fact that Comair would hire someone like "spinproof" should answer any questions you might have.

Surplus 1, you must be so proud of your little protege.

trainerpants

..that is really hurtful..I'm really upset by your comments. I sure hope no one from COMAIR reads this because I could be in real trouble.

I'm really bummed I've let down my MEC, my fellow pilots and most of all you trainerpants...how can I ever win your respect...Hey I know lets go to Dennys I'll buy!

Last edited:
Re: NYRANGERS

spinproof said:
Sorry I forgot I had the the " DELTA MAINLINE MINDLESS-CONTROL and no original thoughts" knob set to on. I will now return your thoughts to you and your MEC.

Please accept my sincere apology and don't make this any harder than it has to be because my superiors don't like trouble and well ..lets just leave it at that.

Have a nice day and we'll send you a few bridge tokens in the mail!

?????????????

I was not sure if it was my computer acting up, but it has happened twice on the same thred.

On another note...........There is no way this guy is a pilot.

I may not agree with anything Surplus writes, but he is definatley passionate about what he believes and is a pilot. We should not compare the two.

This no-talent-a$$-clown spinprof, is obviously an imposter. I hope if you are a pilot we can all learn your identiy so as to not have any other pilot group contamenated by your misguided nonsense.

Latest resources

Back