• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair MEC burning bridges with Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half of his posts are childish taunting. The other half, including his profile, are meaningless gibberish.

hey boys..the Metroshewolf is right! I'm just an immature meaningless lifer with a chip on his shoulder.. well hell there you go and I thought I disguised it soooo well!

It's true I'm green with envy..or is that the beer they're serving..anyway yes your success is my albatross... for the want of higher aspirations go I.. a proud but noble cause forbidden by my lot in life.. so I must dwell with the lower life forms and be happy there... cause I will never be welcome in the higer chamber of professionals and will be forever relagated to this my vivacation.

Imagine how embarrassed my family must be to finally realize I'm really just a poolcleaner with a computer...so with that I must bid you higher (and I say this with all due respect) life forms adue.

You're still a bunch of whiney losers!

envivos kisseth mi asso

Last edited:
NYSTRANGER

OK now I'm confused if I'm I a pilot or not..To tell you the truth I'm not sure myself..hell did I grease that last one or not ...gee lets see no...a little right of center ..don't let it float... more... a little more back pressure on the yoke.. S.O.A.B. I hit the threshold lights...

I hate it when they send in professionals to critique your work...

You are still a bunch of whiney over-paid professionals!

Last edited:
If you want to be taken seriously, why not dispatch the sarcasm and inflammatory rants?

Tell us what you background is, where you stand on the issues, and what you consider potential solutions.

You can start by editing your profile in such a manner so as to indicate what segment of the industry you are employed, your level of experience and background.

Perhaps then your input will be labled as something other than childish flamebait.

Spinproof,

Making fun of people out of work, huh? You're cool. Hey, I am not one of those, but I know many who are and that really is low. But, I don't want to be a whiner in your eyes.....DUH!!! You aren't even worth this whole mess------you and your MEC can both enjoy that RJ and HUGE paycheck for the rest of your lives, while other people like MetroSherrif move on to bigger and better things. When our furloughs do come back ----and the arbitrator may make that decision soon----they will make up for the pay loss fast. Am I dreaming? You will when you see that 777 taxi by and you start to think why you won't be flying that. Whaaaa! Whaaa!
You are the one who will be crying then. And what about the 737-800's in 2005? We will get 24 of them----the ones deferred
from 2003. And how about more 777's? The word is that we are looking for more---and not United's 777's. Figured it out yet? Ummmmm yeah------Got ya. We're not dreaming-----you and your MEC are.

Bye Bye---General Lee:cool: :cool:

Gee Metro...And I must add here I have an endearing affection for the "San Antonio Sewer Pipe", whats with the change of heart... I thought you thought I was just some clown with a computer....to tell you the truth thats all I am...some clown with a computer! So you're right!

But thanks for the effort . As for my profile it is what it is! Take it or leave it . No man is an Island... thats my point..when we as pilots decide to respect each other for what we do , no matter the delivery system, no matter the position , no matter the time, then I'll tell you the rest.

If and until then you may flame me as I have flamed those that feel they are superior to those of us that do what we do because we LOVE IT!!!!

I think you catch my drift, don't you Metro!

I hope I'm not wrong!

Last edited:
General Lee

..this really hurts because I am a southern born and a southern bred and when I die a southern dead! My intention wasn't to make fun of furloughees, on the contrary I only wanted to make those of you which feel they are superior to those of us that fly for that "Feeder" airline, understand there are choices in life...we all make them.. rightly or wrongly we make them!!!

Don't tell me you deserve something you're not willing to give up if the shoe is on the other foot!
I respect your position don't try to demean mine! the last time I looked total time is equal to total time! So I don't care if you flew right seat on the space shuttle it's still not PIC and who gives a happy shi*.

No I haven't figured it out yet, United isn't ordering 777's they're ordering RJ's 425 of them... so as for turbulance buckle up! I'M STATIC FOR THE RIDE ...RU!

This thread has gotten to the point (with spinproof's help) where I am pretty sure I AM a pilot, but I'm not really sure WHY...

Spinproof,

Ok, I am lost. What did you say? I wasn't putting down your seat or aircraft, I flew for the regionals too. I have a lot of respect for regional pilots, and I have had those 7 leg days myself. What I was getting at is that I believe (along with a lot of other Delta pilots) that what your MEC is doing by not allowing our furloughed pilots access to a bottom senority job at your company is wrong. Then you chime in and say I am whining. I am just stating that there are a lot of unhappy people looking at this situation. Yes, you have a job---good for you, so do I. If you are hiring 50 a month, and Comair is owned by Delta, why not help the furloughed people? We helped you in your time of need. That is my point. When things turn around eventually, people will not forget this. I think this is going nowhere with you.
Adios.

Bye Bye---General Lee:eek:

Ok I sincerely apologize to all that I have offened. I was "baiting" and while it was fun to get everybody fired up, it serves no other purpose.

You are right General, people won't forget . They should, but they won't. The two sides believe their cause just. As this thread started it will also end, without a solution.

While the outward appearance of this is a simple matter of hiring preferrances, the truth is it goes much deeper. So while this game is played out I'm pretty sure most of us are aware of the risks by now.

The only winner in all this is Management. They will continue to "blur" the issues, divide and try to conquer. But then it will be easy for them because we will all help! To deny this is to deny the absurdity of argument.

By the way I DO NOT fly for COMAIR !

The "A@@ Clown" bids you farewell

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back