• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O.k. Dip$hit, How many lives were lost on DL191 because the arrogant attitude in the cockpit thought the mighty L-1011 could not be brought down by a storm? Every airline has had a bad accident for the most part so your comments sound like a drunk typing away with a chip on his shoulder.

Do you commute Topgun? Your attitude would not get you far on my jumpseat. Most of the DL guys I have shared the cockpit with have been nothing but courteus and professional.

What kind of DAL ER Pilot gets on the regional board and bashes Comair Pilots? Go ahead and kick someone when they are down. Makes you feel good huh buddy? Do you talk this way in front of the Former Comair ER pilots as well? I think not.

Have another beer tough guy. HS

I spent nearly 8 years at a regional. I have no hatred to any other pilot grouop regional or major, just Comair! Let em starve, shut em down. It will probably save hundreds of peoples lives.

Maybe you should check out your companies history.

The DAL guys are a good group, too bad your on here making the other 95% your pilot group look bad. Its ok though, since we all know better. Hopefully someone will out you and we can find out who you really are and then you can defend your comments in person and not behind your anonymous screen name.

Last edited:
Hmmm. The regional guys didn't seem to mind too much about their rapid expansion post -911 while legacy guys were being furloughed.

Oh well, maybe Delta will hire furloughed Comair pilots just like Comair hired furloughed Delta pilots .... :erm:
Yeah we loved all those years of flying RJ's for no pay, but at least not spending any time at home made it all worthwhile. There's no way we would have preferred to see mainline expansion so that we could all get better jobs! D'bag!

I spent nearly 8 years at a regional. I have no hatred to any other pilot grouop regional or major, just Comair! Let em starve, shut em down. It will probably save hundreds of peoples lives.

It's hard to understand you, when you are typing with a dick in one hand. Put it down, grab a kleenex, and try again.

O.k. Dip$hit, How many lives were lost on DL191 because the arrogant attitude in the cockpit thought the mighty L-1011 could not be brought down by a storm? Every airline has had a bad accident for the most part so your comments sound like a drunk typing away with a chip on his shoulder.

Do you commute Topgun? Your attitude would not get you far on my jumpseat. Most of the DL guys I have shared the cockpit with have been nothing but courteus and professional.

What kind of DAL ER Pilot gets on the regional board and bashes Comair Pilots? Go ahead and kick someone when they are down. Makes you feel good huh buddy? Do you talk this way in front of the Former Comair ER pilots as well? I think not.

Have another beer tough guy. HS

I do not commute on puddle jumpers, nor do I allow my family to fly on them. To dangerous.

Get ready for furlough #2 acrape! Your diluted thoughts on the pilots at Comair is just killing your "karma". Besides, alot of the guys there now haven't even been around since your first fulough.

P.S.- Don't forget where you came from.

Why would I worry about a furlough? To many below me on the senority list!

Latest resources

Back