• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i would not brag about your pilot group.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S331920.shtml?cat=1&v=1

Pinnacle winner pilots all the way!

First off that had nothing to do with Comair, LEX was the only reference. They were both had awsome great pilots that had both been here a long time. Get some class and come back grow up a little. You want us to bow down because you fly to Rome. WOW you are soooo cool flying to Rome. Call Delta we need red carpet rolled down the jetway when you get off the plane because you autopiloted a plane all the way to Rome.

Wow, you're really grasping at straws here Peterpuffer. Notice I didn't capitalize hiring department? That's because I wasn't saying that was the name of it. Just like I wouldn't pass a volkswagen-sized bolus if some called our People Department "HR".

A friend of mine from a previous job was given a May classdate with Delta, which he turned down. There were supposed to be two more classes after his. And the person he spoke with said he could defer his classdate until a later one until the details of the merger of the pilot lists/ furlough were finalized.

I'm still happy to take your money regarding furloughs. Although now you're backing it out to 24 months. That's right, you have inside information. I asked you to contact me privately to work out the details, but you're still a coward, and remain hidden in your anonymous flightinfo world.

As for my command of the English language, please point out one grammatical error. And please don't act like you're a sympathetic person just trying to comfort the soon-to-be furloughed Comair newhires. Do you remember posting this:

"Karma, it's a bitch, and she's back in heat." A true class act, you are.

As for the pay at Mother D, I must admit that I'm very impressed that narrowbody captains make $350,00 per year. I could believe a senior 777 captain may be able to manipulate the rigs, and make that much. But a 737 or 88 captain? It's funny how Airline Pilot Central is right on with every other airline's pay and benefits. But you claim they're almost 50% too low with you guys. (Yeah, right...) And it's also strange that the Mad Dog and 737 guys I talk to all say they range from $140 to $180 a year. Why would they lie to my face about it? Time for you to just shut up and go away...

Only 90% of us? Wow, we must be getting braver.

I made 350K last year, and so did he. End of story. You are wrong. The "hiring department", we know it as human resources, is not telling new hires anything, because we are not hiring and have not been hiring for a few months now. What some departments ARE saying, however, is that there is a pretty good chance that we will be hiring in the fall. You are wrong, again. I came to this thread via the majors board, to correct misinformation--primarily put our by you--and to offer condolences. You've blown it out of the water via flame throwing, misinformation, and outright lies. There will be no furloughs at Delta, NWA, or the combined entity for at least 24 months following DCC--that's date of corporate closure since you probably don't know that either. You lose on this front as well. Let's see, that brings your "batting average" up to...carry the one, carry the 2..oh yeah, zero.

I'll leave you to brag more about your f/o salary, your exemplary command of the flaming english language, and your hopes that Delta furloughs in the next 18 months. You bore me with your tripe. Save face and admit you were wrong about every single thing with regards to our little exchange here, or think up one hellacious slam for the road. Tough guess as to which one you'll choose. Pathetic.

Wow, you're really grasping at straws here Peterpuffer. Notice I didn't capitalize hiring department? That's because I wasn't saying that was the name of it. Just like I wouldn't pass a volkswagen-sized bolus if some called our People Department "HR".

A friend of mine from a previous job was given a May classdate with Delta, which he turned down. There were supposed to be two more classes after his. And the person he spoke with said he could defer his classdate until a later one until the details of the merger of the pilot lists/ furlough were finalized.

I'm still happy to take your money regarding furloughs. Although now you're backing it out to 24 months. That's right, you have inside information. I asked you to contact me privately to work out the details, but you're still a coward, and remain hidden in your anonymous flightinfo world.

As for my command of the English language, please point out one grammatical error. And please don't act like you're a sympathetic person just trying to comfort the soon-to-be furloughed Comair newhires. Do you remember posting this:

"Karma, it's a bitch, and she's back in heat." A true class act, you are.

As for the pay at Mother D, I must admit that I'm very impressed that narrowbody captains make $350,00 per year. I could believe a senior 777 captain may be able to manipulate the rigs, and make that much. But a 737 or 88 captain? It's funny how Airline Pilot Central is right on with every other airline's pay and benefits. But you claim they're almost 50% too low with you guys. (Yeah, right...) And it's also strange that the Mad Dog and 737 guys I talk to all say they range from $140 to $180 a year. Why would they lie to my face about it? Time for you to just shut up and go away...

YAWN, wake me up when you come up with some new stuff. You were wrong about everything you typed. The salary I posted is correct. I am sympathetic to the Comair furloughees, it is not their fault, it is the fault of their MEC, and the MEC buffoons. Hence the "karma" line. Cowardice does not involve not revealing your identity within a public forum. I notice that you have not posted yours. <psstt--hypocrisy>

Go back to your playpen-baby.

It's easy, I dont go to po dunk Mississippi, or Roswell New Mexico. Did go to GCM recently, Rome and London also!

But see-- this is the flawed logic- "Regionals" now fly to every major domestic city in the country. It's not podunk only- it's ATL-CLE, ATL-BUF, ORD-YYC, YYC-SFO--- it's every big market there is plus the small ones. You sold out your domestic major airline jobs to sh!tty paying regionals and left GenX pilots very disenfranchised and with very bad career choices. And as we are all finding out now- if we are good and chose the risk of joining a major-- we are now furlough material- and will be slinging gear for guys who we taught.

You need to get off your int'l high horse and take a look at the career you've left the next in line. We aren't complaining, just to complain.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back