• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're right. We should stay on topic. The topic is yet another jerkoff Delta anus was taking delight in a bunch of newhire pilots losing their jobs. Let's talk about that some more. Or should we talk about how long before Big D goes bankrupt again with $140 oil?

Yep, you're right here it is, my original post:

Nope. It was all Comair. Sorry, but true. To the Comair junior guys on the board, I truly feel for your position. Hopefully, your pilots will take care of you as our pilots took care of our furloughed with regard to monetary and health care issues.

Delta pilots played their part fine. They were willing to expend negotiating capital on flow through agreements with our wholly owneds. Your senior, however, wanted more than Delta pilots were willing to give. They wanted our seats, and overplayed their hand with regard to making a power play. On your way out the door that they are holding open for you from back in the early part of the decade, you might take a moment to poo in their flight case.

All Delta pilots realize that these furloughees were not the ones responsible, and it is really too bad that it has to be this way.

Perhaps Compass might be a good place to relocate, as there will be good relations and flow agreements in place.

My sincere condolences to you, if indeed the furlough materializes.

Just a ton of "delight" there. It practically exudes "delight". Then we come to the little gem of pulling out the Delta BK card. Yep, we went BK. Can't hide from it. So did Comair. But, once again, it's off topic since the poster can't seem to find a coherent argument ON topic. Or we could talk about the "I told you so's" from your buddies with Delta pilots being furloughed. Or we could talk about the Comair captains who WERE around who will now be swinging gear in the near future. Or we could speculate about how many more a/c Comair will be parking, or how many more 777s Delta will be ordering.

The message is simple, your 15 minutes are over, and it is your lackluster MEC--you know the ones holding a mini strike because they are not getting their 95 hour months without releasing a parking brake--and their hand holding with the RJDC who are to blame.

Game, set , and match. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, it's just too bad that innocent f/os have to pay the price, and that the furlough cannot happen from the top down. Of course, those f/os will skate over to other jobs and be just fine. We shall soon find out the future of the upper crust. Karma is indeed a bitch, and she's back in heat.

Yep, you're right here it is, my original post:

Nope. It was all Comair. Sorry, but true. To the Comair junior guys on the board, I truly feel for your position. Hopefully, your pilots will take care of you as our pilots took care of our furloughed with regard to monetary and health care issues.

Delta pilots played their part fine. They were willing to expend negotiating capital on flow through agreements with our wholly owneds. Your senior, however, wanted more than Delta pilots were willing to give. They wanted our seats, and overplayed their hand with regard to making a power play. On your way out the door that they are holding open for you from back in the early part of the decade, you might take a moment to poo in their flight case.

All Delta pilots realize that these furloughees were not the ones responsible, and it is really too bad that it has to be this way.

Perhaps Compass might be a good place to relocate, as there will be good relations and flow agreements in place.

My sincere condolences to you, if indeed the furlough materializes.

Just a ton of "delight" there. It practically exudes "delight". Then we come to the little gem of pulling out the Delta BK card. Yep, we went BK. Can't hide from it. So did Comair. But, once again, it's off topic since the poster can't seem to find a coherent argument ON topic. Or we could talk about the "I told you so's" from your buddies with Delta pilots being furloughed. Or we could talk about the Comair captains who WERE around who will now be swinging gear in the near future. Or we could speculate about how many more a/c Comair will be parking, or how many more 777s Delta will be ordering.

The message is simple, your 15 minutes are over, and it is your lackluster MEC--you know the ones holding a mini strike because they are not getting their 95 hour months without releasing a parking brake--and their hand holding with the RJDC who are to blame.

Game, set , and match. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, it's just too bad that innocent f/os have to pay the price, and that the furlough cannot happen from the top down. Of course, those f/os will skate over to other jobs and be just fine. We shall soon find out the future of the upper crust. Karma is indeed a bitch, and she's back in heat.

Well, somebody had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENY7qCkDYL0&feature=related

..it's just too bad that innocent f/os have to pay the price, and that the furlough cannot happen from the top down. Of course, those f/os will skate over to other jobs and be just fine.

What other jobs?

What other jobs?

Take a look at some of the web sites out there. There are places hiring.

I would imagine that Pinnacle is/will be hiring. I would imagine that the Chautauqua/Republic folks may be hiring. There are jobs out there. Are you one of the Comair f/os in the crosshairs?

I would imagine that Pinnacle is/will be hiring. I would imagine that the Chautauqua/Republic folks may be hiring. There are jobs out there. Are you one of the Comair f/os in the crosshairs?

No, not in the crosshairs, at least not yet. No thanks about Pinnacle. Republic will be furloughing about 400 from the sound of it. Same with Expressjet, but thank you for the good wishes.

So I can be furloughed when your DC-9-driving brothers flow back?

..and have recall rights to an airline with a future. that is, if you would get furloughed at all. Or just sit around like all of the other Comair guys and blame the Delta pilots.

It's always somebody else's fault, after all.

I'll leave you guys to cry the last word. I'll help, waaaahhhhhhhhhhh. My sympathy is waning. :puke:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back