• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair exit poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would hate to be a Comair pilot if this passes. Why did you guys go on strike? That was a waste.
If you guys will take a 2 1/2 year freeze, I'll guarantee that you get a big tall glass of coolaid to drink in your new airplanes.

Good grief...

This is kind of disgusting if im understanding this right. Management went from asking for pay cuts to prevent losses, to asking for pay cuts for expansion. If that was my boss, I would want about all of 15 minutes in a side street to tell him or her what I thought of that. Thats not the way to run a business people. People have to start worrying about themselves and their position right now instead of 4 years from now. there is no guarantee there will be a year to live four years from now.

Last edited:
at least they will have new airplanes to drink cool aid in :p and on their flights to the carribean and South America from Cincinnati and Orlando in the new EMB 170 they might even get food that is left over from the first class section. Thats worth something..... so is another base in the Southeast and the other stuff mgt is throwing in.

av8tor4239,

Caveman seems to be a pretty intelligent and nice guy and can say what he wants.

AND HERE IS HOW I REALLY FEEL:)
BOTTOM LINE IS COMAIR PILOTS ARE STILL THE BEST PAID OF ANY REGIONAL AIRLINE!!!!

SO YOU CAN CHILL!!!

BECAUSE OF THIS LOA, YOU and every other REGIONAL AIRLINE PILOT GROUP are not negotiating in the future for CHQ+1%!!!!

You're still NEGOTIATING FOR COMAIR + 1%!!

If that's not good enough for ya, then NEGOTIATE FOR COMAIR + 5%!!
THAT WILL SHOW US YOU HAVE BALLS:) like the COMAIR PILOTS THAT STRUCK FOR 89 DAYS DEFINITELY HAVE.

It's amazing how Comair pilots are now the bad guys. RIDICULOUS!!

Comair pilots are doing what they think is best for themselves. GOD FORBID.

You and others may not like the result, but SINCE COMAIR PILOTS ARE STILL THE BEST PAID, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO BITTTCH!

Jet

Last edited:
I'm just bitching about the industry and its direction. I've been poor too long. However I must say a freeze is a lot better than a reduction. I still don't agree on a pay freeze for growth though. Let your neighbor buy the airplane, this way you can buy a new car. Quick question though...is there anything written in the contract on a salary freeze for management as well?

Last edited:
caveman.. I made it very clear I WORK FOR ASA...

You walked the the line PRE 9/11, totaly different market.. united pilots were making 400,000 dollars a year...NOW we are holding on for dear life

But more importantly not only are you supporting the separation of our two MEC's the strongest alliance in the "regional" industry but you are are undercutting and VOIDING everything that you so clearly put " ON THE LINE"... I can pull up a thousand threads that you have posted on these boards about how mad you are that Chitaco and Mesa etc. have sold their souls for growth... and now you Sell your SOUl for growth...

Your vote is in.... it is too late to take it back.. I hope that the Road show, or whatever sold you on this bs made you feel good..

JUST REMEMBER your managment team thanks you and they will rape your comapany and move on, while you continue fly your new jet for CRAP rates.. You are the ultimate HYPOCRITE!

Last edited:
Oh and dont give me any BS about paying your dues for 89 days because I paid my dues through a furlough and seveal years of BS... I can garuntee you that MY VOTE for anything less than TOP INDUSTRY PAY and WORK RULES is HELL NO.....

The funny thing is that it is not about me.. it is about the profession and keeping us from becoming AMTRACK conductors or Greayhound Bus drivers... You and everyone else that votes yes to this Crap have brough us all one step closer to the bottom, and one step closer to Amtrack and Grayhound....

jetflyer said:
av8tor4239,

Caveman seems to be a pretty intelligent and nice guy and can say what he wants.

AND HERE IS HOW I REALLY FEEL:)
BOTTOM LINE IS COMAIR PILOTS ARE STILL THE BEST PAID OF ANY REGIONAL AIRLINE!!!!

SO YOU CAN CHILL!!!

BECAUSE OF THIS LOA, YOU and every other REGIONAL AIRLINE PILOT GROUP are not negotiating in the future for CHQ+1%!!!!

You're still NEGOTIATING FOR COMAIR + 1%!!

If that's not good enough for ya, then NEGOTIATE FOR COMAIR + 5%!!
THAT WILL SHOW US YOU HAVE BALLS:) like the COMAIR PILOTS THAT STRUCK FOR 89 DAYS DEFINITELY HAVE.

It's amazing how Comair pilots are now the bad guys. RIDICULOUS!!

Comair pilots are doing what they think is best for themselves. GOD FORBID.

You and others may not like the result, but SINCE COMAIR PILOTS ARE STILL THE BEST PAID, YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO BITTTCH!

Kiddie Kaptain

Can you think of the 1700 some-odd ASA pilots who will have to give up that much more because you want to floss your new pimp E-170. Nice. Guys, you are paid to fly airplanes, not finance givebacks to make your CEO look good. Get f-in REAL.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back