• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So did I read that correctly, the pass bureau will write you a pass before your 30 day mark? If so, that's pretty cool........how possible is it to fly home on the weekends? Do you finish on Friday soon enough to catch a flight out?

Got called yesterday morning off the alternate list for the Oct. 21st class (interviewed Apr. 25). Didn't get an opportunity to ask Sharon about any future classes. She kept the call kinda short and just wanted to know if I wanted the Oct. 21st class, which I took, of course! See you up there.

Congrats Sideseal. I guess with us poolees swimming for so long, people are going to the 1st carrier who calls...opening up slots behind them.

See ya there!

PR, the pass bureau passes, are they the freinds and family type where I have to pay the yield fare and fly S4?

Congrats!

Confratulations to the poolies that got classes on the 14th and 21st!!

Those of you that started on the 14th, any news? anything to share? I hope you have internet access in CVG, so you can keep the information flow... well flowing;)

How about anybody else? anybody in the pool got a call for the 28th? or maybe even November?

PositiveRate, Hows life in the Sim, are your sim sessions also @ 5am?

Well everybody take care and have fun!! :p

Rich!

Oct 28

Just found out there's an Oct 28 class. Supposedly made up of only 6 folks, one of which is a Comair CFI. For the rest of you CAA CFIs, that closes out the May CFI interviews. No word on any later dates. Hopefully, SideSeal and I will be able to feed the pool come next week when we start class.

Hang in there Tri-Holer & Rich Man!

How about some of the other frequenters of this forum
Batman
Hugh Jordan
FLYIowa
Rich Man
Pintarski

And are some of these people in class?
Rich O
c140billy
Stormer
Lance501