Comair Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Tri - Holer,

I was in the April 24th interview class. Sharon called me this morning for the Nov. 18th class.

Anyone know what reserve, as far as time guys are waiting to get a line is? How about upgrade? 3 years?

Lance

Hey Lance

Good to hear it. You weren't on the alternate list then? If not, that means things are moving. Last I talked to Sharon about classes, she was filling the Oct 14 or 21 class with 7 March interviewees.

Guess that settles it. The November classes are on the 11th and 18th. Any word on December?

The wait is finally over!!!

Sharon called this afternoon....

I'm in the Nov. 25th class.

I interviewed May 9. Background is Pt. 121. I'm not sure how big the class will be but hopefully the rest of you in the pool will be called soon!

TF

Hey treetop, I had a message from Sharon this afternoon, so it looks like perhaps we'll be hanging out in the Nov 25th class...At least that's what I assume she was calling about.....Looks like she's into may, I interviewed May 7th.....

Last edited:
Lance

Furloughed Express ONE guy. Interviewed on May 21st. Called her several times emphasizing my ability to go anytime with very short notice. She called me on Monday to fill a slot in the 28 Oct class. Very lucky.

Looks like the logjam is breaking. Three classes in Nov.

Congrats on all who have gotten called lately!! Keep coming on in behind me! LOL! Seriously, good to have you. So far so good after the first week of training. Hovernut has almost got all the slide-show sounds down pat (you'll understand when you start class!) We just have to keep him filled up with coffee! See y'all in CVG! Be safe on the way up!

Class Dates

Hello everyone
I thought I might share some info that we heard in class today with all of you who are in the pool. They have 3 class dates in the month of november and 2 in december. Got this rumour from one of the instructor who might be teaching one of these ground schools. Ofcource any thing can change but from what I heard its a pretty solid rumour. So hang in there and soon will all see you at the school house....
Bull

I Better Hit the Books;)

November class date

Furloughed AEA pilot

Interviewed 5/21/02

Have been on alt list since being accepted

received call for 11/11/02 class on thursday

12 in class

Sharon said she was working on 11/18 and 11/25 classes

Hope this helps

Can't wait to be there

Last edited: